G502 vs 5130 xm

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
Hey someone could plz reply to above queries....!!!

well, there's another one....

my first problem with 5130:
Well it workd gud......but now, whenever i connect my phone to pc via USB to transfer data to memory card....its constantly showing "Memory card is busy with some other application, wait ....." (something like this)
Although, its not working after waiting either........

Wats this....?? Did anyone faced this problem....?? (Well, not a major issue, as i have other methods too......but its irritating me...!!!)

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
well... it solved itself...today, i tried n it worked charmly.....!!!

But, can anyone tell me how to bypass the certification warning shown while accessing any gprs based java application. ??
msg like : "The application is not from certified vendor......." blah blah

Devianz

Right off the assembly line
my first problem with 5130:
Well it workd gud......but now, whenever i connect my phone to pc via USB to transfer data to memory card....its constantly showing "Memory card is busy with some other application, wait ....." (something like this)
Although, its not working after waiting either........

There is no noticeable difference 6.65 and 6.93. Added ovi contacts, it was not there in my phone before.

"memory card is busy" is shown when some program is accessing your memory card. Most of the time it is related to your theme(placed in memory card). So before choosing data storage mode, select a theme that is present in your memory card.

Hope this helps.

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
^^ its again happening with me......
my current theme is already in memory card.....
well i never faced this kind of problem with my earlier nokia phones...!!!

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
hmm.......if thats the solution, i may not do so....its irritating...i prefer transferring via my bluetooth........!!!

edit : yes, u r right....this is the problem with theme......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom