FX 8150 CPU Problem

Arnab

Scattered in Quantum
Hello,

There has been always lag occuring while i am doing medium memory oriented works. This problems had never taken place on the past, just started few days back and I still cant find the reason .
This is the memory graphy
CPU.jpg

As soon as I start my computer within 5 min the graph starts like this and continues. I used to do tremendous amount of multitasking but never faced any problem like this before. I used to open Lightrrom along with Photoshop and music player all at a time , but now whever i am trying to do this its saying out of memory sometime and sometime getting closed automatically. Games are starting slow too.

Please let me know if any one have solution fo this.

I HAVE 8GB 1600 Mhz Ram.

Thanks in Advance

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ Scan your system to see if it contains worms and other malicious programs running in the background. They tend to use memory all the time whilst running in the background.
Use spybot and your primary updated anti-virus. I would recommend the free edition of avast for a start. Do this and report back here mate.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Screenshot of Task Manager (processes tab) please. Check show processes for all users.

OP
Arnab

Arnab

Scattered in Quantum
Untitled 1.jpgUntitled 2.jpg

SEE AND PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

I am a heavy multitasker. I do heavy multimedia works and my interent is always on on back.

Thanks

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
pretty hard to tell...one of the solution would be a full format of the OS..
also...r u sure yer not running out of mem? PS and lightroom takes up a ridiculous amount of ram...

OP
Arnab

Arnab

Scattered in Quantum
pretty hard to tell...one of the solution would be a full format of the OS..
also...r u sure yer not running out of mem? PS and lightroom takes up a ridiculous amount of ram...
I am 100% sure that none of them is running on background. What to do now?

Time for a full virus scan..

Already did with my Microsoft Security Essential, Any Other Antivirus you want me to use?

Please help someone!

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Try bitdefender 2013. It has an option to scan without going into OS. Do a full scan and post results here.microsoft security essentials is not good according to different test labs. Better stay away with them.

doomgiver

Warframe
so, your perfectly working system develops "lag", which you promptly attribute to your CPU.... genius. just genius.

did it not occur to you that clicking on the "free video chat with respectable ladies" banner may install viruses in your PC?

download and run : hijack this.
make a logfile and upload.

download and run : process monitor.
post screenshots. the default windows proc manager is almost useless witout enabling extra columns. i suggest you turn on these columns :
1. cpu time (shows how much "time" each process is using, very useful)
2. page faults
3. threads
4. image path name

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
I am 100% sure that none of them is running on background. What to do now?

Already did with my Microsoft Security Essential, Any Other Antivirus you want me to use?

Please help someone!

Did you use spybot like i had said? Try that and also use process monitor like doomgiver had said.
This is definitely a virus. Not a hardware malfunction for sure.

You should also try avast, atleast the free edition.

saswat23

Human Spambot
Or Download trial version of Quick Heal or Bitdefender and make a 'Boot Scan' of you system. That will completely eliminate any type of virus in your whole PC.

Yes, even avast! free version has the option of boot scan. Try that. But Quick Heal or BD would be better option.

OP
Arnab

Arnab

Scattered in Quantum
so, your perfectly working system develops "lag", which you promptly attribute to your CPU.... genius. just genius.

did it not occur to you that clicking on the "free video chat with respectable ladies" banner may install viruses in your PC?

download and run : hijack this.
make a logfile and upload.

download and run : process monitor.
post screenshots. the default windows proc manager is almost useless witout enabling extra columns. i suggest you turn on these columns :
1. cpu time (shows how much "time" each process is using, very useful)
2. page faults
3. threads
4. image path name

I have overlooked your tone anyway.
Ya, I see how much is my CPU being captured on the graph and that i made a assumption.

Ya , Virus may have been installed but I am using a 64bit system so the chances are less. Anyay, I am doing waht you have said.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!

Please help someone!

Not a god anti-virus.
Install, process-hacker and see what process(es) is/are eating up CPU cycles.

Then google for more info. ;)

Top Bottom