Funny Indian Map in 2012 and 2020 in a Pakistani Newspaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coool

I'm Back!:D
^ Arrey yaar, its not you....The person who bumped this thread and used some bad words against our INDIA

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Oh, I didn't know that. In that case: sorry disc junkie, carry on! no hard feelings mate! :D Deleted my post. I didn't see the concerned racist post in question.

On a side note, should I post the version of that map I edited for revenge??? :D :twisted:

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Oh, I didn't know that. In that case: sorry disc junkie, carry on! no hard feelings mate! :D Deleted my post. I didn't see the concerned racist post in question.

On a side note, should I post the version of that map I edited for revenge??? :D :twisted:

I didn't see the old post..........*www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-happy-smileys-833.gif:grin::grin:

Go on post your edited version of the map.*www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-happy-smileys-349.gif

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
ichi has already seen this one:-
*i609.photobucket.com/albums/tt178/trooper101/SPC.png
tee hee hee! Man, this is revolting!
I doubt it'll stay on photobucket for long. It violates section 8.1 of the license agreement (Yes, I read 'em!).
NOTE: Do read the text on the image. There's more to it than it appears.

Last edited:

toofan

Technomancer
But this is the serious matter. Pakistan is loosing to Talibaan or agar pakistan par talibaan ka kabja ho gaya to woh saale hum par attack karne ki soochenge/sooch rahe honge.
Inko to abhi khatam kar dena chahiye. Ek bomb bas orr pakistan taliban sab khatam.

Ek naya thread bana kar inko galiyaan dete hain.

The surest way for Pakistan and for that matter for us to destroy our country is to gobble up that piece of politically radioactive, PoS country.
In a way present state of Pakistan is sad since the countdown of its demise has begun and we are going to have a Somalia like country next to our doorstep.

@toofan:Just pray that when the Americans inevitably decide to f#&k the Pakistanis for good i.e. take their Nukes the only leverage that piss poor country has, our PM whoever he is shows some balls and eradicates the Army, the terrorist(well technically they are part of their f$%cking army too) and the ISI from that f!@k land.

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
^^lol @ PM part.

Have you guys ever thought that once taliban is in full control in Pakistan, won't they attack us? I feel their first target would be India or I would say India would be like a training ground for them to practice their shooting and bombing and stuff.

I'm sure Pak govt. won't/can't do anything about the taliban situation. If something is not done by the US/UK or other developed nations, we might be in for some trouble in the future and mark my words this will be a situation one day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom