Full HD 32" LED TV, Plays Video from HDD; MP4 & MKV!

Ashis

In the zone
Hi all,

I am posting after a very long time :)
In the mean time I have grown up, so my writing should be a little mature.

To the point:
I need a TV for Watching HD Channels & Movies. My condition is; the TV should be Full HD LED that can play video from a Harddisk & must play MP3, WMA, MKV & MP4 files apart from other regular files.

I had shortlisted Toshiba Full HD LED Television that supports playing from HDD. Now can any one suggest if Sony has any TV @ 32" that meets the above criteria? Or any other suggestion is much appreciated.

Do TATA Sky has HDMI Out?

Last edited:

baiju

Ambassador of Buzz
Instead of 32", go for 40 or 42". Toshiba LEDs are available at very low price compared to Sony or samsung. For 32" there is not much difference between HD and Full HD picture quality.

Tatasky HD has HDMI out.

aroraanant

Explorer
Toshiba is good for those who want a good TV in a very less budget.
I think you should go for Samsung 32" 5 series LED 32D5000

aroraanant

Explorer
Samsung 32" 5 series LED 32D5000 or 32D5900 are the best options for you, don't go for the recently launched 32EH5000

OP
Ashis

Ashis

In the zone
Try the LG 32LS4600..awsome tv..plays almost all formats..costs around 36k

I ordered LG LED TV 32LS5700 (Black, 32). The actual Cost of the TV as proposed by LG was 49K. Local store offered me @ 47K. I ordered it from infibeam.com @ 40,878/- They say its a smart TV. Can Browse facebook, Youtube etc. Lets See...
It has 4 HDMI & 3 USB Port :)

I am taking a TATASky + HD Connection with it. Hope it would be a good complement!

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
Samsung TVs are much better than LG in terms of less occurrence of problems and issues. Samsung spends more in product quality than features.
Better to buy Airtel HD box, it has more HD channels than tata sky HD. Rates of packages are almost same in both.

For smart TV features like facebook, youtube you need to spend more on USB dongle.

Last edited:
OP
Ashis

Ashis

In the zone
Samsung TVs are much better than LG in terms of less occurrence of problems and issues. Samsung spends more in product quality than features.
Better to buy Airtel HD box, it has more HD channels than tata sky HD. Rates of packages are almost same in both.

For smart TV features like facebook, youtube you need to spend more on USB dongle.

Thanks Aroraanant, I just went for it :p
Any way, not much difference. But I will go with the TATA Sky box. I Like TATA Brand :) I expect more & better in future. They have plans for more HD Channels in Coming Months as well.

pratyush997

Inactive
^^^lol That was Rider!!! not Aroraanant and also have a look at Dishtru HD Their STB supports External HDD for recording @2.9-3k

OP
Ashis

Ashis

In the zone
Thanks Aroraanant, I just went for it :p
Any way, not much difference. But I will go with the TATA Sky box. I Like TATA Brand :) I expect more & better in future. They have plans for more HD Channels in Coming Months as well.

The first Line was for Aroraanant & the rest for Rider :razz:

Hey.. I ordered TATA Sky + HD EMI :)

sumitbjp

Right off the assembly line
Yes...

EH5000 is inferior to D5000, so simple as that.

I am planning to buy EH5000 but haven't inquired about D5000(as got to know from other threads it might be out of stock by now). I guess D5000 also have same CMR of 100Hz as does EH5000 ?

Can you mention any other parameters where D5000 outscores EH5000?

aroraanant

Explorer
I suggest you to compare both in a showroom near you, many dealers still have it in stock and the price for D5000 is 37k max and for EH5000 it is 32k.There is a lot of difference in the picture quality of both.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Sorry for the bad bump, can anyone confirm what formats the LG 32LS4600; can play native from the USB.

Top Bottom