Full HD 23" monitor for photo editing

rider

as Kratos
I am looking forward to buy a 23" full HD 1080p LED monitor for photo editing and gaming.
My budget is 10k so please recommend me.
[will buy from Nehru place New Delhi]

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Benq G2420HD- Benq G2420HD 24'' Wide Screen TFT LCD - TheITWares

Benq G222HDL- Rs.7800

First one is LCD but 24‘
Recommend the sexond one. 22‘ and it is well inside budget :)

clmlbx

Technomancer
I have not used BenQ but I always recommend Samsung for it's best colors.. that what I got and use that for photo editing and lot other work

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
Recently i have purchased Lg 23" E2360 & it really an awasome Led & its look really cool. color is vibrant & black level are good.
cost me around 9400 Rs.

aadishvaar

Broken In
i am planning for either from dell, Ultrasharp LED monitors
U2412M = 18000 K
U2312HM = 14500K

i am a graphic designer for print media & i use corel & PS so i have seen this one & really liked it. if you have budget go for 2412 as it has 1" hight (yes it's widht is same as 23 but have more height 16:10) so more work area.

nipunmaster

MuSiC AnD GaMiNg
Have a look at this, its full hd LED, great response time and its only about 11k, but its worth the deal, and it looks very great.
ASUS - Display- ASUS ML238H

sam.dg

Broken In
Have a look at this, its full hd LED, great response time and its only about 11k, but its worth the deal, and it looks very great.
ASUS - Display- ASUS ML238H
This is a bit off-topic, but could you tell me if you can just hook up a PS3 with this monitor and play?

dfcols71

In the zone
yeah i got that from delta 11350/- asus ml238h

but touch button controls takes some getting used too
but movies show great clarity
hdmi port -ps3 and hdmi audio port

Last edited:

nipunmaster

MuSiC AnD GaMiNg
This is a bit off-topic, but could you tell me if you can just hook up a PS3 with this monitor and play?
yeah it has a hdmi 1.3 input and a d-sub cable, so you can connect the ps3 in it, and for the audio, it also has a 3.5mm audio output jack from the hdmi.

the cheapest option will be AOC 23" IPS LED monitor, which is available for 11.1k at nehru place. Sleek in design, IPS Panel, In built Speakers, HDMI, Wall mount etc. Great buy at this price.

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
the cheapest option will be AOC 23" IPS LED monitor, which is available for 11.1k at nehru place. Sleek in design, IPS Panel, In built Speakers, HDMI, Wall mount etc. Great buy at this price.

Is AOC reliable brand? Because I never used this brand. I have used Samsung monitors all the time.. Is this better than samsung monitors of 11k price range.

sam.dg

Broken In
Is there any user of ASUS ML238H here?
How the hell do I change the display settings?
I cannot change the Brightness/Contrast as they seem fixed to their default values with reference to the pre-configured standards/modes.
If I change the colour temperature, no matter what value I put in there, the monitor seems to adjust automatically, which is essentially not the result I desire.
The only thing I could do is to go the video driver settings and adjust accordingly.
But I need to know the way to change the settings from the Monitor touch-panel.
Help, anyone?

dfcols71

In the zone
first press the third button menu press again once more till an indicator move the cursor up and down to save press the last button
there is a setting in system setup osd setup tweak with those frequency should be 120 dd/ci -on last setting 60 or adjust according to your desire and press the 5 buton save/exit

please download the user manual from asus since iam not an expert in this stuff

Top Bottom