FULL Desktop Gaming PC ! [ 45 - 50 k ]

rohan.pillay

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Games [ far cry 3, crysis 3, fifa ] + few movies + downloading + Skype !

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 45 - 50 k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: NO

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 7

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 1 TB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Yes, around the 10k mark, or whatever is suitable to the experts who can fit in everything.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: None.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: 2-3 weeks

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Mumbai, Lamington

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:

I need
1. monitor
2. 2.1 speakers.
3. wifi router n300
4. webcam
5. keyboard mouse
6. cpu
7. headset with mic for skype

i5 3450 (11000)
Gigabyte B75M DH3 (4000)
Corsair Value select 1600 MHz 4 GB (1900) if g skill ripjawsx or corsair vengance is available at almost same price, then get either of these two.
WD Blue 1 TB (3900)
Asus GTX 660 2 GB (15000) at mdcomputers
Corsair CX500V (3500)
NZXT Gamma (2500)
Logitech MK200 KB & Mouse combo (700)
Dell st2240L (8500)
2.1 speakers. & wifi router n300 & webcam & headset with mic (5000)

total: 55000

Is that price okay?

I need
1. monitor
2. 2.1 speakers.
3. wifi router n300
4. webcam
5. keyboard mouse
6. cpu
7. headset with mic for skype

What is your budget for the individual things?? Please mention that. And by CPU , you mean " all the things inside the cabinet " right??

Please reply to my above questions, so that I can suggest you a config.

Shiva

OP
R

rohan.pillay

Broken In
What is your budget for the individual things?? Please mention that. And by CPU , you mean " all the things inside the cabinet " right??

Please reply to my above questions, so that I can suggest you a config.

Shiva

see basically my need is an gaming computer, 1st priority.
next i need the other things as it will come handy in the later use.

cpu = everything that a cpu consists of. basically the motherboard, ram , Graphic card, PSU, etc.

cpu = everything that a cpu consists of. basically the motherboard, ram , Graphic card, PSU, etc.

Then go for harshil's config. For 50k, that is a very good rig. +1 to it.

Shiva

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl

:facepalm:
CPU is just the Processor , not the whole thing... I have seen many people calling the parts inside the cabbie as cpu ...

@op: if those accessories aren't the absolute necessities, then get the config I recommended. Webcam, headphones etc can be bought anytime. Just get the wi fi routes now and other things later.

@op: if those accessories aren't the absolute necessities, then get the config I recommended. Webcam, headphones etc can be bought anytime. Just get the wi fi routes now and other things later.

Sainatarajan

Wise Old Owl
^yes. Those cost 5K and overshoots ur budget . So spend money on core components and others like Headset can be bought anytime.

Top Bottom