From where to buy a used mobile???

reddead

LoSt!
so here iam in another dilemma,i have been using samsung's galaxy 3 for 4 months and looking for a serious upgrade but there seems to be some budget issues so i have decided to buy a second hand/used phone and decided upon samsung galaxy s..... i know its a year old but still it is one of the most powerful devices ATM.....
but my main prob is to find a reliable shop to buy from...

so i know mobiile store buys used ones so do they sell also??
and galaxy s2 is on its way,so by how much will s1's prices go down??[maybe i can get a new one if it fits in budget]
for how much would a non bill galaxy s cost??asked in tirchy grey market but its not available there :(

budget depends upon the resale value of my galaxy 3 and my nokia 6208 classic

please dont tell me to get a new galaxy sl and to look out in EBAY

no replies :(

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
try SL instead. with discount coupons, etc you can get it for quite low (~18k). a used SGS will cost almost same i guess.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
oops. missed the last line but why not SL? or you may wait for a month. SGS price should come down to below 20k (after intro of S2). but beware, Samsung may discontinue it anytime.

OP
reddead

reddead

LoSt!
oops. missed the last line but why not SL? or you may wait for a month. SGS price should come down to below 20k (after intro of S2). but beware, Samsung may discontinue it anytime.

no sl bcoz of its cpu gpu and lack.of amoled.
below 20 k is way lower,i dont think they will drop price to such extent,if they do then who will buy sl???
i cant even find a used galaxy s in nearby shops.....

Top Bottom