From Where can I get the soft copy of "Take A Crack"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Hey frens,
May i know from where I can get the soft copy of all the Issue ..............of the topic..... "TAKE A CRACK"................... published in Digit MAgazine every month............

OP
Ron

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Guys,
I would be really grateful if you could send me the soft copies of the entire collection of "TAKE A CRACK" published in digit magazine every month.
That will really enhance my IT knowledge.

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
Ron said:
Guys,
I would be really grateful if you could send me the soft copies of the entire collection of "TAKE A CRACK" published in digit magazine every month.
That will really enhance my IT knowledge.

In the December 2006 CD of Digit all the issues of Digit and Fasttract of 2005 and 2006 were given as pdf. See if you have this cd. Probably Digit may be having extras. Enquire with them whether they have this cd. Otherwise PM me about your location, and I will try to help you.

OP
Ron

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Guys,
Is there any one who could send me the soft copies of the entire collection of "TAKE A CRACK" and "Fasttract" published in digit magazine every month.
I will be really grateful to him.............

led_shankar

In Shamful Mystery
Ron said:
Guys,
Is there any one who could send me the soft copies of the entire collection of "TAKE A CRACK" and "Fasttract" published in digit magazine every month.
I will be really grateful to him.............
how many times are you going to ask??

Manshahia

Resident Fanatic
Ramakrishnan said:
In the December 2006 CD of Digit all the issues of Digit and Fasttract of 2005 and 2006 were given as pdf. See if you have this cd. Probably Digit may be having extras. Enquire with them whether they have this cd. Otherwise PM me about your location, and I will try to help you.

His location is Kathmandu Nepal.
Gonna help ??

satyamy

Alive Again...
wht can i do man
i files are too heavy that i m unable to mail it bcoz i dont have good net con.
i m helpless

ApoorvKhatreja

Journeyman
Umm...this is a request to admins/mods. Could you please upload all the soft copies of Fast Track on the Digit Website. In this all of us won't have to keep begging for 'em. I don't think uploading soft copies of old Fast Tracks would affect sales in any way, as they are already old, and nobody buys old copies.

satyamy

Alive Again...
hey frnd
i got the solution for this
in 2-3 days i will mail u the stuff from my frnds home.............he has broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom