From Photos to Movie Maker Software

mati17

All Prez to The Almighty
Hi Forum !

I have a bunch of photos (jpeg format). I want to make a mp4 movie having my photos run like a slideshow and a chosen mp3 song played. Is this possible ? If yes, any software available to do this....?

Kindly help me..... Thanks !

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Download: Photo Story 3 for Windows - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details

Awesome app. Have used it many times.

dingdong

Banned
It can also be done with windows default movie maker.There are many good s/w s around the market too.
Otherwise check this 18 Best Video Editing Software For Free Download (Windows)

onlytanmoy

Journeyman
OP can also try MemoriesonTV

Photo Slideshow Software by CodeJam

As posted in the above site- There is no time limit for the DEMO mode. All photo slideshows created with the DEMO will bear a watermark, until you purchase a serial number to register the software.

I have used that myself and is really nice.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
OP can also try MemoriesonTV

As posted in the above site- There is no time limit for the DEMO mode. All photo slideshows created with the DEMO will bear a watermark, until you purchase a serial number to register the software.

I have used that myself and is really nice.

Watermark eh? No good....
Proshow lets you use the full software for 15 days, no limitations, but on rhe last day it'll hold your neck and it'll be a bit tight.

rambof07

Right off the assembly line
i used total video converter to make on of the same slideshow for my personal gallery . . ! use this!

Top Bottom