friends i want ur inovative ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
friends..
just now as our exams are over so we friends are planning to make some software which will be really inovative and can be used for some competations like software development comp using VB, .net, c etc..

am really confused wat to mak.. i want ideas from u people..

help!

kl_ravi

Journeyman
try to build a form using VB and store the data entered in the form in a database. Which is your native language ???

You may try Regional Language <= => English Dictionary.
For hints checkout *www.kannadakasturi.com It is a Kannada > English > Kannada Dictionary using VB & MS Access with baraha fonts...

Goodluck to you.

vandit

In the zone
try making a software that would identify all pnp device connected on your computer without the need of drivers for older versions of windows(means if a decive is pnp for XP then it is not necessary that it will be pnp for win 98 right....)...

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
make something unique..

My suggestion:
Just like there is history thingy in all programs liek browser,windows,players. Make a histroy recorder that trackes histroy of multiple people over ur LAN and the internet via a small cient side app. It should store the info in a central location to statistically record a groups' habit of computer usage. This can be unique and usefull.

PS: dont save the IP or the username or it might get called invasion of privecy.

this is cool i think.

I am a guy with odd out of the box ideas. if anyone wants more buzz me. ;-)

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Try to make a plugin for Orkut that would find all the scraps in your scrap book from one particluar person.

P.S. If this one already exists, please tell me about it. :)

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
try make software which imitates super scientific calcualtors,which can do thousands of types of problems in a flash,that would be really helpful.
also try making browser faster than firefox......:)

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Try to make software Which will detect whether the copy of Games, Softwares & O.S, are original or not.
If they are not Original (i.e. Pirated/Cracked), then your software should completely disable that Pirated Software & put some hidden Info into the Registry or the OS, so the future re-install of that same Pirated Software should also be Disabled.

Pathik

Google Bot
s18000rpm said:
Try to make software Which will detect whether the copy of Games, Softwares & O.S, are original or not.
If they are not Original (i.e. Pirated/Cracked), then your software should completely disable that Pirated Software & put some hidden Info into the Registry or the OS, so the future re-install of that same Pirated Software should also be Disabled.
cant be.... wen even ms n ubisoft n big companies cant .... how can he????

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
s18000rpm said:
Spywares are against the law too :|

nil_3

In the zone
My suggestion is to create a software which when given a sample voice, will determine and store the voice's pitch, modulation, frequency and other parameters. Now, whenever a song is fed, it will emulate that voice. In this way, after the death of some popular singer, we can get new songs in that singers emulated voice.

BTW is there any such software available?

Last edited:

mvishnu

Broken In
you all giving Hifi ideas.... i want to tell you a low-fi one.... it wont really help you in any competition...

make a program that will beep or make some sound (preferrably with pc speaker... bcause the speakers might be off) after you have finished copying that movie that was taking so long to copy....

it might sound stupid to you, but its useful when the copying is goiing on in the background...

also... can we have a program showing us a more reliable estimate of the 'remaining time'?

mediator

Technomancer
@kaushik....................I make some network tool program like portscanner or bruteforce cracker....What say??

ilugd

Beware of the innocent
I was trying to do a project but stopped doing it due to lack of time. Basically, it is something like this.
the software will run in a kiosk at a car showroom. the customer can select a model, and a color
the system will load the photo for that. The customer can then look at different views and colors of the car and make his choice. The service reps should be easily able to remove and add cars and images.

(Just for a challenge, no access or xml databases, ok?)

choudang

Padawan
IN VB.... try to make a program which will convert the linux command to DOS... like if i type ls -l it will work as a dir

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
dudes those are some huge ideas.. if even a quarter of them are realised correctly then we are looking at a few new bill gates and microsofts here...

Salute...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom