Friend/CAller Location

Daniel Adam

Broken In
Dear All

I'm using Asus Fonepad. I'm looking for a App. which can show me the callers location ( on MAp.. same like google map). There was on App before in my Nokia Lumia. but I couldn't Remember.. Sorry for my poor memory..

Anywys. Can anyone help me with a Free App which can show me my friend/Caller's exact location ??

tnx

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
As far as I know, only the circle (state/region) of the number can be known, not the exact location. You can give True caller a try.

ankush28

Bazinga
Not possible. LOL
Most apps can show City or region. AFAIK its not possible to get pinpoint locations. (There is something like privacy if you don't know)

- - - Updated - - -

If you want to get updated by friend' locations than use Google's commute sharing. It supports pinpoint locaions.

promo87

Broken In
Dear All

I'm using Asus Fonepad. I'm looking for a App. which can show me the callers location ( on MAp.. same like google map). There was on App before in my Nokia Lumia. but I couldn't Remember.. Sorry for my poor memory..

Anywys. Can anyone help me with a Free App which can show me my friend/Caller's exact location ?? tnx

Well you could try giving a try to the TrueCaller application available. Its somewhat I could say the accurate app which provides mostly true information about the user. And one more thing I don't think there is any application available i.e. either over any platform which tells you about the real time location of a user over the map it just tells the region where the SIM card belongs to mean if I have bough a number form California and have gone for holidays at NewYork and tried calling you then still the application will not show my real time location which is NewYork, it will show my location as California.

Top Bottom