freeware 4 nokia 6600

Status
Not open for further replies.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
i recently got 6600, have also downloaded a lot a s/w frm net. but most f them dnt run, or dnt perform as xpected, how do i uninstall them? also can the 6600 b used as a radio wit the app s/w? whr do i get it frm? also whr do i get the nokia infra red remote app 4 6600?

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
First of all. Whatever software you run must be compatible with your cellphone. You can contact
Nokia guys for answers.

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
try the following:

mobango.com
nokiagamez.tk
dctorrents.org
U'll get lotsa stuff for ur 6600 frm these sites

Will tell you more.....

Peace

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
gauravakaasid said:
i recently got 6600, have also downloaded a lot a s/w frm net. but most f them dnt run, or dnt perform as xpected, how do i uninstall them? also can the 6600 b used as a radio wit the app s/w? whr do i get it frm? also whr do i get the nokia infra red remote app 4 6600?
Just go to menu>tools>application manager ..select the application and chhose remove from option..It will be removed.

I hav a good collection of series 60 softwares...if u want something just mail me with ur requirements. I will mail you if I hav that

6600 radio applications are pre purely gpsr stream based radio and dont expect them to erform that good.As an alternative u can buy a radio headset which retails for about 400-500.

prankie

D PrankMaster
@amol
hey dude, why am i not able to download n e thing frm this site????
I mean none of the links are visible!!!!

amol48

Searching...
@prankie

dude for that you have to reply that post .. reply anything .. then the links will be visible there...

If you still need help then PM me ..

Dreamer

Dreaming is THE art...
some softwares can also be found on here.
They are not free, but you could give them a try.
Thanks to akuCRACKER for the link.

(Can anyone help me on where to find and install Symbian OS 7 by myself)

---
back to dreams for now...

mAYHEM

Journeyman
Dreamer said:
(Can anyone help me on where to find and install Symbian OS 7 by myself)
You will need a box which is used to flash phones and it costs more than the phone,u will get the firmware from internet but its illegal.And ur warranty will be avoided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom