freeBSD amd64

Status
Not open for further replies.

red

Broken In
hi
i need freeBSD for an amd 64 . i dont have the resources to download . can someone help me with it . i will pay for the empty cd's and the courier
thanks

daj123

Journeyman
FreeBSD is plain EVIL!! It destroyed my computer once. I dont recommend using it if you're a newbie.

daj123

Journeyman
Nixcraft, I am NOT a newbie to UNIX or UNIX clones. I use GNU/Linux as my desktop OS. BUT FreeBSD was JUST PLAIN EVIL!!! It destroyed all my PARTITIONS EVEN THOUGH I didnt select those partitions to be used. The irony of the situation is that it jacked Linux, Windows which were on a complete separate harddrive :(

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
daj123, such a thing did not happen with me, and neither my 2 friends. Though the partition manager is a little cryptic but its not an issue if you've installed debian before. You must have made mistake i believe!

which release were you trying anyways?

demoninside

In the zone
GNUrag said:
daj123, such a thing did not happen with me, and neither my 2 friends. Though the partition manager is a little cryptic but its not an issue if you've installed debian before. You must have made mistake i believe!

which release were you trying anyways?

hey same here
it worked fine for me and i hv installed it in 5 comp's in college too.

nixcraft

Journeyman
daj123 said:
Nixcraft, I am NOT a newbie to UNIX or UNIX clones. I use GNU/Linux as my desktop OS. BUT FreeBSD was JUST PLAIN EVIL!!! It destroyed all my PARTITIONS EVEN THOUGH I didnt select those partitions to be used. The irony of the situation is that it jacked Linux, Windows which were on a complete separate harddrive :(

You must made some mistek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom