Free Stuff In India - Freebies,Discounts,Offers,Earn Money,Free Calling, & Much More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrockzzz

Right off the assembly line
As per the replies Posting here is considered as advertising , so i have removed the URL.

Than can any1 tell me , where can i post this Link?
----------
Who Doesn't Love Free Stuff , It may be Physical or Virtual ,Free is Free right ?

Freestuffinindia is a Blog where You will Find Various Freebies which can be availed in India.The Blog is
Updated Daily with New Updates about New Offers,Discounts,New Freebies Available in India.

It is Recommended to Visit the blog Daily to Get all the free Stuff.

Visit the Blog *freestuffinindia.blogspot.com/here

OR

URL removed

If its not allowed to post , plz inform me , i will remove it asap.

Thanks

Visit and Enjoy ur Freebies

Subscribe To the Feeds if u want to receive updates daily. *forums.digitalpoint.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

Last edited:
OP
M

Mrockzzz

Re: Free Stuff In India - Freebies,Discounts,Offers,Earn Money,Free Calling, & Much M

@red devil is it not allowed??

shd i remove it.??

cant u just tell here. y to report huh.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Re: Free Stuff In India - Freebies,Discounts,Offers,Earn Money,Free Calling, & Much M

^^
Advertising not allowed.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

@red devil is it not allowed??

shd i remove it.??

cant u just tell here. y to report huh.
Advertising not allowed here.
If u want to show off ur blog, plz continue here or got to thinkdigit.com. AFAIK, they do have separate section for blogs

OP
M

Mrockzzz

Advertising not allowed here.
If u want to show off ur blog, plz continue here or got to thinkdigit.com. AFAIK, they do have separate section for blogs

Thanks alot .

i have removed the URL , and will post in the thread u gave.

thanks once again

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth

As u r a human actively replying to our comments, (and not a SPAMBOT) I welcome u to our gr8 community. Learn and share. (Don't advertise) :razz:

mrintech

Technomancer

Get some forum reputation first and than SPAM :razz:

OP
M

Mrockzzz

As u r a human actively replying to our comments, (and not a SPAMBOT) I welcome u to our gr8 community. Learn and share. (Don't advertise) :razz:

I never knew that posting like this is called spamming , i thought m sharing a nice blog with u guys.

anyways thanks to u for telling me

and thanks for welcoming me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom