• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Free Software, themes for Motorokr E6

Status
Not open for further replies.

sainit

Journeyman
Hello Everyone!!!

Guys few days ago i purchased a Motorokr E6. This is really a great phone.

Guys I need ur favour.

Can u pls tell me where i can get Free Software, player, themes etc. for my rokr E6.

Pls provide me links for these.

Thanks

King Arthur

Broken In
Hey i have a pretty lot of them , most of them have been googled . For themes i believe its www.mototheme.com . I cud send to u if u want some apps . Just PM or reply here.

BTW , how much did u pay for the phone .. What extra stuff did u get with it( like how many stylus , battery,etc )

assasin

Banned
@sainit congrats dood.how's the fone?give us a review of the ROKR E6.it'll help a lot of people who wanna buy it.

OP
S

sainit

Journeyman
KIng Arthur thanks for ur reply pls provide me more links for software/utilities.

Assasin, Phone is really beautiful, sound quality is superb. Battery life is not so good.
I will give only 6 out of 10 for battery.
sound quality - 9 out of 10.
Image quality - 8 out of 10.
User interface - 8 out of 10.
There are many things which i have not tested till now. So i cant tell u for those.
Accessories which i got was 1 GB memory card, 1 stylus.

Thanks guys,
suggest me good sites/links for good free software for this phone

King Arthur

Broken In
Hey , try ccmove.com , it's in chinese so u wud have to use a google or babelfish for translation.

Here are a few others ,, motomodders.net
modmymoto.com
modyomoto.com
motox.info
howardforums.com -general phone forum but has gr8 modders as members
themotoguide.com
planetmotox.net
www.motohell.com
mototheme.com

King Arthur

Broken In
ROKR UPDATE::
Finally able to run windows 3.1 on my e6. Can't adjust the screen . Anyways it's kinda cool . Some senior members at the ^^above mentioned forums helped me .
Note : I believe that this voids ur warranty .

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
I think u r doing some g8 things with E6.... Once i buy it i will get help frm u........

Ans also I planned to do my final year project.... with E6... I am going to control my proj through E6 Bluetooth interface!

Hope it work! and any advice regarding this r most welcome!!!!

King Arthur

Broken In
^^ Naah , its nothing . The real challenge wud be to run office apps or may be Win Mobile on it .

Things will get heated up for MOTO linux after the launch of RAZR2, ROKR Z6 and other phones worldwide ( they are officially available in Asia ) . Moto will be releasing the kernel for E6 soon . Till then just enjoy the integration of style and technology at the best possible price in """""THE MOTO ROKR E6"""".

BTW , the ad for ROKR shud say "MOBILE ADDICTION FOR MOTO ROKR" . I am addicted to this phone .

sathyaice07

Right off the assembly line
hi........... here i m sat...........
i have moto rokr E6 mobile its very coollllllll, but where to get the theme and software........ its very difficult to search can u help me................

iluckv1

Freak Geek!
Go to modmymoto.com. Its best community i suppose. YOu will get you queries cleared within 6 hours of your post. Its most active modding community for moto.
Well moto actually rocks. I am looking for the cheaper EM30. I guess they have introduced bass and equilizer in recent ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom