Not open for further replies.

rajkumar_personal

Ignorance is BLISS !!
Netjunkie said:
@ rajkumar_personal
Yaar you are on a posting spree.
You made a similiar thread here
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=332597
and when that thread is locked you bumped this one.

No hard feelings dude !
Just needed to send SMSes for free !!!

When I got to know that a similar thread was open.....
I stopped posting on that post and am checking this one out !
That's not bumping, is it ? :lol: :lol:

svk

Journeyman
Why dont u buy urself any new sim which offers lotsa sms free like hutch, airtel friendz or reliance?

B

benson

hi got ur sms ur reply its on your E-mail go check it,otherwise av a lovely night n sleep tyti okei

Hi i got dat and your replay its in your e_mail,Mercy said ai n she want to know when u will come to see her,she is also missing u big,Have a lovely night n take care of ur self love u big its ben

Last edited by a moderator:

gurupurab di wadhai

1. waha guruji da khalsa waha guru ji di fateh guru nanak dev ji deh 403 purbh di vadhai​

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
svk said:
Why dont u buy urself any new sim which offers lotsa sms free like hutch, airtel friendz or reliance?

Was using something like that back in my engg days, used to get 4000/- worth national level sms every month. My service provider was Hutch.

shashank_re

In the zone
But is there any anyfree sms service which allows us to use custom caller id,like our mob no. itself?
All these sites use their web adress(like web2sms.com etc etc)as the caller id.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
shashank_re said:
But is there any anyfree sms service which allows us to use custom caller id,like our mob no. itself?
All these sites use their web adress(like web2sms.com etc etc)as the caller id.

Mean the number from which the sms is sent? You can use chikka for doing that by creating a id with your mobile number and the sms would be sent from the number starting with 58888 but ending with your number

din

Tribal Boy
OK, may be I am paranoid...

But, whenever you try to send sms to any number, the site - which may or may not be reliable - get a very good database (as most numbers you try will be genuine), and they can use that for ads or spam.

As sms rates are very low most of the time, why going for unknown sites which can collect the mobile numbers ?

yashved

Broken In
I highly recommend *coolsms.awardspace.com (See my signature)
Fast and Free site and the messages are also surely delivered more often....

By the way, it is powered by aasma.com

G

gordons11

Jack_Vorobey said:
anyone knows a site where you can send free SMS to other countries? Are these exist?

Try link removedand send free sms worldwide.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom