Free sms and calls website software as shown on aajtak today around 3.15pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Hey guys..

today i saw a news bulletin on aaj tak telling abt some software or website for sending sms and calls and that too from any other's no. to anyone...

Can anyone figure out which is that software...?

Has anyone else seen that report on aaj tak today???

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Hey man if u know then plz pm me.... I dont want to use it on wrong side... I want to see if it provides sms and call facility then i can use it for smsing my friends.. I was the first person who introduced mig33 here in this forum.. But mig33 require invitation policy so i want a change..

Also plz tell me from where have u find that? Did u know it already before aajtak news?

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
A thread related to Free reliable sms...
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65738

160by2.com works g8! but only 80 chars!

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
i also saw about such things in Headlines Today, they telling it can be done from 2 websites , they also told such websites names. can i write this sites name here?? they telling that we have to register there and you can register with anyone's no. , so you can send msg from anyone's no.

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
But the person as shown on aaj tak was using some software instead of a website..

Also if u register from some body no. then it will be limited to that person no..

But the person on aaj tak was doing it from many nos. in very less time...So registering so many nos. is not possible in small time

casanova

The Frozen Nova
@Ganeshkumar
Yes you can post it if someone is asking for it and as long as it has no referrals.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
hello plzz someone post free sms and software links.
ya phir mujhe PM mein links send kardo plzzzzzz yaar...
thanks in advance

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
jayesh_diu123 said:
hello plzz someone post free sms and software links.
ya phir mujhe PM mein links send kardo plzzzzzz yaar...
thanks in advance

This link will help u to know abt free sms.... :)
160by2 is cool one in that! but only 80chars allowed per sms!

EDIT:*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65738

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
there is a java software which uses gprs to send sms works great 4 me. Just check on (dot)sis sms/mms section it is still there..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom