Gr8 news for tata sky customers
register here
*selfcare.tatasky.com/UserRegistration/jsp/html/index.jsf
and get a movie free
see site for more details

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Do you guys know what are the terms and conditions of tatasky? I read somewhere that TATASKY it is looting their customers blindly and also their privacy. and people are unaware of it.

chinmay

Journeyman
They don't have internet service right now but they plan to introduce it in near future. I hope it won't be as crappy as TATA indicom.

assasin

Banned
^^^ heard that in Jan 2007 from the tata sky ppl but the 'near future' hasnt come as of now and i dont xpect it to happen this yr.

chinmay

Journeyman
I have been seeing it on TATA Indicom website since October 2006, I didn't expect either. But I heard they got the license already. So now its only a matter of time AFAIK

mustang

Broken In
What free,there is nothing free,they takes monthly payment for giving the tata sky service,these all are their facilities or tricks which holds the customers, These all are the marketing tricks to attracts the non tata sky customer towards them.

chinmay

Journeyman
Huh? Not that I am a TATA Sky fanboy but I really do like their service. They are giving away a free showcase movie to anyone who registers there (I know that showcase is hugely overpriced). But I don't see a glitch or trick there? And its for existing TATA Sky customers only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom