Free file sharing site

Status
Not open for further replies.

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
I'm looking for a file sharing site like RapidShare, which will allow me to upload files for free to their servers and give links for my friends to download from. Can anyone give some links for such sites. FREE ones please.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
mine advice is also *www.4shared.com/
They offer 1 Gb and unlimited badwidth,for free user.wht else U want for free.

OP
webgenius

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
ravi_9793 said:
mine advice is also *www.4shared.com/
They offer 1 Gb and unlimited badwidth,for free user.wht else U want for free.
Great site. Good enough to upload powerpoint presentations and other stuff instead of splitting them and mailing them.
One question: Do other users have to register before downloading from that link?

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Recently I found MIHD for file sharing. Great service .. Download managers are supported and no BS waiting time like RS / MU / whatever ..

S

SE><IE

Yeah! but people will still use RS :(
Anyway, I guess torrents are the best way to share. Add address of some popular trackers :p

D

dfordigit

1. 4shared.com

2.*esnips.com

Both are free & searchable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why dont you try esnips.com *www.esnips.com/
It provides you to upload 1gb for free and share with the whole world ,a group or only you.I find this site to be extremely useful .
You can also try gmail shell folder if your file is smaller then 20mb.

Ankur Mittal

Journeyman
Why not use googlepages for File sharing.It gives you 100 MB of space like rapidshare and also supports download managers.You can also resume downloads.The condition is that you should have a GMail account which normally everyone has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom