Status
Not open for further replies.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
u can make Call through GPRS or sms to other mobile free

hurry it is a software it must be sent via GPRS
to U

it requires invitation

just reply with ur phone no.. i will send u invitation on ur mobile phone directly

hey guys...cool down......

i m not telling the name of the software because i m sending u the invitations from my no. to direct ur mobile nos. ..u get the direct link to that ..

So tell me ur mobile no.(by replying here or private msg to me)

it shuld be with ur country code

this software allows to send sms internationally and also u can call on the mobile direct......

i have tested all the services today only...

so if u wanna have these facilities free of cost........then tell me ur mobile. no...

also the main thing is that by sending invitations i also receive some benefits on that software.....

So u shuld try it once...rest is ur choice

Last edited:

mayneu

Journeyman
everybody knows which software it is..... u will get only one month free voice calls.... after that they want u to subscribe if u wanna continue using their service.... for more information pls log on to ipmart-forum.org..... best mobile phone stuff site at present....enjoy...

@desmataks: stop acting as a genius u idiot..... dont do it like that... if u wanna give information give, otherwise shut ur mouth....

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
@ mayneu
U shud learn how to behave. I m afraid that u can be banned for ur misbehaviour.

mayneu

Journeyman
n2casey said:
@ mayneu
U shud learn how to behave. I m afraid that u can be banned for ur misbehaviour.

MISBEHAVIOUR??? WHAT KIND OF IT IS? BANNED!!! FOR WHAT....???
its called FRING & MUNDU SPEAK. both are good. if u can manage to get skype for ur phone, it will be free internationally if the other user also has skype... u need a gprs for that... just oogle for those kind of softwares buddy, u will get plenty....

Last edited:

::vicky::

In the zone
[Edited Batty] Inappropriate language deleted. User miserabled for three month.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
hey guys...cool down......

i m not telling the name of the software because i m sending u the invitations from my no. to direct ur mobile nos. ..u get the direct link to that ..

So tell me ur mobile no.(by replying here or private msg to me)

it shuld be with ur country code

this software allows to send sms internationally and also u can call on the mobile direct......

i have tested all the services today only...

so if u wanna have these facilities free of cost........then tell me ur mobile. no...

also the main thing is that by sending invitations i also receive some benefits on that software.....

So u shuld try it once...rest is ur choice

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
5 invitations has been sent by me till now. also this software is java compatible.so will also work on 3220 also. it is very good than even skype.u can call any no. whether international or national and send free sms. all this is free for us. intially u have rs. 34.95 in ur account and u can send 10sms in any country or for eg. u can call any CANADA or australia phone for 6 mins absolutely free. for further calls and sms ,u have to invite other persons like i m doing and it is also free. so a little invitations can save ur money and anybdy can call or sms anybdy free in the world. . guys to a favor to me if u like this software after getting invitations plz dont post software's name here as i have done hard work to find and understand the working of this great software. .
5 invitations has been sent by me till now. also this software is java compatible.so will also work on 3220 also. it is very good than even skype.u can call any no. whether international or national and send free sms. all this is free for us. intially u have rs. 34.95 in ur account and u can send 10sms in any country or for eg. u can call any CANADA or australia phone for 6 mins absolutely free. for further calls and sms ,u have to invite other persons like i m doing and it is also free. so a little invitations can save ur money and anybdy can call or sms anybdy free in the world. . guys to a favor to me if u like this software after getting invitations plz dont post software's name here as i have done hard work to find and understand the working of this great software. .
u get rs.34.95 or AUD$ 1 for each user registering after receiving invitation from you. also the user gets 1$ or rs.34.95.so both have benefits.
u get rs.34.95 or AUD$ 1 for each user registering after receiving invitation from you. also the user gets 1$ or rs.34.95.so both have benefits.

Last edited:

assasin

Banned
Guys u cud also PM or post ur no here if u want dat software.If u guys want i can tell u the name of the software,but if u guys enter thru my referrence i'll be able to add a little bit of money tomy account.After u register even u can earn by referring more members.

assasin

Banned
do u hav full gprs connection in ur mobile(theone in which u can surf thru pc),if yes den try diff settings(tcp/ip or http).If u dont have full gprs u wont be able to access.

int86

You'r Born Free
@desmataks thanx for ur invite.
I found a way to increase balance.
Think to find it.
Your way is great if someone wants balance >Rs10000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom