!!Free calls thruogh GPRS also SMS hurry...100% work

Status
Not open for further replies.

faizalhuzain

Broken In
i read all this things,but how can i trust you,i dont think this will work.May be you are trying to hack my mobile phone.

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
faizalhuzain said:
i read all this things,but how can i trust you,i dont think this will work.May be you are trying to hack my mobile phone.

Hey dude, i have been using this service for months, works without a blemish. It is actually a paid service but just to induce you into the service, they give free credits for you test it out. Definitely worth registering for that 1$ credit.

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
so guys who were thinking that it will work or not can easily believe thru above post...

guys who has got the highest balance..

i have Rs.1116.80 in my account

int86

You'r Born Free
I have Rs500+ balance anytime.
@arunks The day when i find no new mobile number, the game is over.

int86

You'r Born Free
^^ right hehehheheheh
but nowdays, since start of january call quality has degraded much. Some time its hard to carry on talk. Its lost its clarity.

I guess it (our funda) not works on rim mobiles.

rknagarwal

Right off the assembly line
Please send me invitation on 9460133878

Please Please Please Please Please send me invitation on 9460133878

Last edited:

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Guys he is inviting others from MIG 33. it is a messenger application which lets u to chat. after registering an account you will get free 1 australian dollar to make calls and sms. after u invite a friend, if he registers a new account he will be credited wit 1 aus dollar. thats what he is doing. even you can pm me ur number if you want an invite

rain_race03

Right off the assembly line
hi! i'm ryan.
can you tell now how can i make a call and sms using GPRS?
this is my mobile no. 09157772361
I'll wait for your response bro.. thanks a lot!

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
Download mig33 instead of giving ur nos. They r benefitting themselves.When u r invited by them they will get 1 australian dollar free.

OP
arunks

arunks

Hey here is the aks
ya goto wap.mig33.com in ur mobile browser and then download that software for ur purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom