fraud at nite by Zee Tv & Imagine Tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Zee Tv & Imagine Tv who are looting crores of rupees from Indian simple people , they are showing a program in the mid night after 12 :00 midnight in the name of 'GOLD SAFE' where they ask to identify two celebrity photo which were merged together.

*s4.postimage.org/1pqxx53xg/Gold_Safe.jpg

the puzzle or pictures they show is very easy to say, even little kids can say about the indian celebrities.:confused:

actually the host do not pick any callers call ,
all the people whose call they receive are fake and the answer wrong so that to give an impression that they are picking up the calls and thus innocent callers try to hold and pay rs 12/ minute. :shock:

If they gets thousands of rupees from a single caller you just guess what shall be the total amount they will be cheating from people all over INDIA.

its really sick that these kind of shows are allowd.. :(

This program should be banned as it loots the hard earned cash of people. :mad:

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol, once I switched on zis show. The pic they had was Salman + Govinda.

Some newb called and said, "Aishwarya aur Vivek??" I laughed for a long time.

limpness

Broken In
Don't make fun but i actually made a call.I was curious.

What happened was they pick up and say that you are in their lounge(queue).After waiting for about 4-5 minutes i hung up.They probably charge like 6 rupees a minute or something so i guess they made some money.
I wished them a good life.

Totally fake.The calls they get are their own people.
Fraud late at night.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
This is really bad and what they are doing is indeed fraud. Apart from control board (prasar bharti in this case), people should also be aware that this is clear case of cheating and they should avoid calling those numbers

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@Rockstar11: Smart People dont attempt to call....

I never attempt to call those programs and easily one can guess that a fraud show. Why the hell one would say it's Aishwarya or Vivek when the shown images is Salman + Govinda..... :D :D

But we enjoy watching the show as you know the answers are damn phunny... :lol:

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
hehe I remember boys in my PG used to send smses to these reality shows to choose the participant of their choice! What's the point man? Why waste your money? :D

limpness

Broken In
I was hoping to talk to the hawt girl conducting the show.
I knew that half of the monster was Kareena and the other half Saif.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
U know, the answers are so tempting, u feel an indomitable urge to call. I once felt of calling, then read the fine prints and came to know about the charges (Rs 10/- per minute). From that day I did never watch that show.

But, I used it on one of my bollywood crazy friend. He was annoying me for few days (too much of it, and he's healthy so can't mess with him).

I invited one day to make him watch that show. Once a question popped up, I challanged him if he knows who's who?

He was so tempted that he made a call. He was laughing listening to people's answer (and I was laughing too). After 5 minutes, he told, they are not picking up but he did not hung up. When it was 10-12 minutes, I told him to read the fine prints (I'm not that bad yaar) about call charges. He was so shocked...that alone made my day.

(Those of you already considered me a very very bad person...well if only I could beat him, he would not have faced it)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
(Those of you already considered me a very very bad person...well if only I could beat him, he would not have faced it)

Best way to beat that guy, rhitwick..... :lol:

You should've waited for another 20 minutes and let your friend's balance to reach 0.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Poor friend:razz::razz:

But I have seen myself that the poor people more crazzy about these indian ideol sms and big boss sms...My kaamwali bai and her 2 children used to watch indian ideol and sms for the contestants...3 RS per sms...what a waste..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom