fraud at nite by Zee Tv & Imagine Tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Another kind of money making idea is tv shops...... they tell that there oil is good for massages leg pain extra(Real cost 800-1000)There selling for 4000... My grandma bought it....... Its useless

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Another kind of money making idea is tv shops...... they tell that there oil is good for massages leg pain extra(Real cost 800-1000)There selling for 4000... My grandma bought it....... Its useless
You are a useless grandson for letting your grandma buy that. :mad:

joke

Alok

Adventurer
^^:rofl: well its right. But its hard to convince a family member (specially if grandfather/grandmother) in such matter, don't you think?

doomgiver

Warframe
well, it happens all the time.
remember KBC questions?
what is the capital of china? beijing? tokyo? seoul? new delhi?
good luck answering that

tusharkeshri

Broken In
A big fraud , i remember one of my friend won something in these competitions how did he managed i dont know he was told to wait bt that wait never ended

sygeek

Technomancer
Sandisudha :lol:

I remember another ridiculous show which was trying to sell "BlackCherry" phones.

Also, wtf is with telebrand's shows, I've been seeing the same show since the past 10 years :|

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
well, it happens all the time.
remember KBC questions?
what is the capital of china? beijing? tokyo? seoul? new delhi?
good luck answering that

I think they asked once they asked the currency of some country. The answer was Yen. But I answered "Zen" as the currency.

They still replied via SMS that I was successfully entered in the draw :rofl:

patrick4

Chief
I have actually had the privilage to talk to one of the sponsors in such shows.. turns out, they are not even live.. they are recorded well in advance with fake callers and aired as LIVE..

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Its really pathetic how people get manipulated by such capitalist pigs. its because of this that there is almost zero progress among people and oppression is rampant. Sometimes I wonder why people don't use their heads? (Or maybe greed tends to turn off conscious thought).

doomgiver

Warframe
Its really pathetic how people get manipulated by such capitalist pigs. its because of this that there is almost zero progress among people and oppression is rampant. Sometimes I wonder why people don't use their heads? (Or maybe greed tends to turn off conscious thought).

its the greed, trust me :(

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
So thread on such programs existed! :|

Yes, the programs should be banned. And the people who call them, should be banned too..... from watching T.V.!! :lol:

I think TV should be banned altogether....turning people into idiots. :grin:
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom