Founding new company

mohityadavx

Youngling
Hi!

Actually I had once suggested my friends the idea of this company which was definitely not meant to be serious. However now they are making my left hell and i will have to do it. (Though the idea is not very new)

IDEA:- The company is all about making members just like in tree topology with bonus t different levels.

Problems:-

Q1) IS there any available software to keep the track of all those people . We want to know who referred whom , how many people are under one people etc. If not a software then suggest method like using a combination of oracle , microsoft access, excel etc.

Q2) They are developing a software about which I can't talk otherwise :hammer: :bandanafighter::flamethrower::sniper:(which will be given as a giveaway to members)
But we want to distribute some other things so that at least we can fill at least one DVD. However the DVD won't be for a sale but as a giveaway to member as gift . So can we include softwares under GNU like Open Office, VLC etc. Do we need any license etc to add these to DVD. Also tell the same about movies, songs under Creative Common License.

Hoping 4 ur reply:mario-run:

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

bump.....

if not all atleast one of the questions!!

---------- Post added 26-02-2011 at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was 25-02-2011 at 10:39 PM ----------

Hi!

Actually I had once suggested my friends the idea of this company which was definitely not meant to be serious. However now they are making my left hell and i will have to do it. (Though the idea is not very new)

IDEA:- The company is all about making members just like in tree topology with bonus t different levels.

Problems:-

Q1) IS there any available software to keep the track of all those people . We want to know who referred whom , how many people are under one people etc. If not a software then suggest method like using a combination of oracle , microsoft access, excel etc.

Q2) They are developing a software about which I can't talk otherwise :hammer: :bandanafighter::flamethrower::sniper:(which will be given as a giveaway to members)
But we want to distribute some other things so that at least we can fill at least one DVD. However the DVD won't be for a sale but as a giveaway to member as gift . So can we include softwares under GNU like Open Office, VLC etc. Do we need any license etc to add these to DVD. Also tell the same about movies, songs under Creative Common License.

Hoping 4 ur reply:mario-run:

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

bump.....

if not all answer at least one of the questions!!

plz help me guys

Last edited:
OP
mohityadavx

mohityadavx

Youngling
i would rather say it is legitimate multi level marketing well not illegal in in india or anywhere in world and since we would be giving the cut as u can see by maintaining the data i can't see how its called fraud as they are really working hard and developing a depth level photoshop video tutorial using adobe captivate , flash etc as a giveaway so it is not absolutely free.

what about the second question.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

it would be something like amway , tupperware multi level marketing

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

awaiting 4 a response for either of the questions

Last edited:
Top Bottom