Status
Not open for further replies.

axxo

99.9% Idle
my advice would be dont install scripts or forum packages from fantastico...they tend to cause problems when you are onto modding....

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
my advice would be dont install scripts or forum packages from fantastico...they tend to cause problems when you are onto modding....

No, they dont As far as my expeience goes..... but they Can cause problems when you try to upgrade using Fantatsico aswell. In such situations, it does a backup before and you can ask Fantastico Developer (Mahendra) also an Indian to fix the problem :)

axxo

99.9% Idle
No, they dont As far as my expeience goes..... but they Can cause problems when you try to upgrade using Fantatsico aswell. In such situations, it does a backup before and you can ask Fantastico Developer (Mahendra) also an Indian to fix the problem :)

I had smf installed in this fashion..it denied my forum scripts to automate mod installations.....the reason is that the file permissions are not set properly when you use fantastico...may be hosting site problem am not sure although..
then i had to manually transfer file thru ftp and installed the script..not it did the trick also the auto mod installation worked flawlessly

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
I had smf installed in this fashion..it denied my forum scripts to automate mod installations.....the reason is that the file permissions are not set properly when you use fantastico...may be hosting site problem am not sure although..
then i had to manually transfer file thru ftp and installed the script..not it did the trick also the auto mod installation worked flawlessly

Hmm, Might be the case, Fantastico is updated Regularly with fixed :) It is used by so many people on Planet and is there on almost all the cPanel servers so ERROR there doesnt stay for long ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom