Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
pritish_kul2

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
i m nt opening a new thread....i need censored words and smilies....and a slogan to publicize my forum and a unique pic

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Here is a Bad Word List :)
*www.4cm.com/badwordlist/

As for Smileys,
*www.phpbb.com/styles/db/index.php?i=browse&mode=group:component&sub=smilies

I can help but i would like you to do some stuff on your own. No offence but spoon feeding wont help if you want to Administrate a forum. Try looking up yourself with help of Google.

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
pritish, starting and maintaining a forum is not for noobs.
there is a good tutorial by giga in the tutorials section, you are not even seeing that.

I can say that sukhdeep is being very very polite here.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Class 8th eh :eek:

WOW, great! At that time, all i knew was that i had take off my shoes and go to this "computer lab" where we fought for using Computer and play Pacman or use Paint :D

I can say that sukhdeep is being very very polite here.

HEHE, thanks :D

Last edited:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
hmm..everyone's making a forum these days...there are more forums than ppl on the planet...
Yeah, moreover content too is copy-paste work most of the times. Only few have original :D

Pritish, before you install a forum, just get some free hosting and install a test forum on it. Play with that test forum so that you can acquaint yourself with the control panel of forum. Most of the questions you have asked will be easily answered there!

Last edited:

Pathik

Google Bot
He is in 8th.
Damn i got my computer when i finished 11th.
Aajkal me bohot buddha feel karne laga hu.

OP
pritish_kul2

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
hey man....is there any way tht in a forum a user can putt upp his own voice and there would be a link on his profile to view wht he said

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
hey man....is there any way tht in a forum a user can putt upp his own voice and there would be a link on his profile to view wht he said

yes :D
Use PHP-MySQL and some HTML!

btw till what stage has your forum reached?

BTW seeing your demands, I feel you want to make a GRAND web portal!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom