forum search error

Status
Not open for further replies.

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
*img228.echo.cx/img228/7740/error1mw.th.png

every now and then i get this error... while searching the posts.
seen on my home PC, local I way, college's computer lab.

Charley

Just Do It
don't know ......

I've just tried and they work without a hitch. we can't blame the load which happens when users hook in .....

expertno.1

Technomancer
it might e the database oveload problem or the server very busy or something databse problem

i have also got this problem many times...

its probably the dtabase problem

even soemtime i am uanable to log on to forum and it says database error in a ehite sreen

try in some free hours when there is no load on server ot the dtatabse is not being upadtaed ot somehting else which we dont know

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
So u guys never search the forum...

This has been posted many times in here... It's because the keyword that you type is too common and may return a lot of search results..

expertno.1

Technomancer
drgrudge said:

This has been posted many times in here... It's because the keyword that you type is too common and may return a lot of search results..

hey then why u didn't locked the forum ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Charley

Just Do It
expertno.1 said:
drgrudge said:

hey then why u didn't locked the forum ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Keep the comments for urself. BTW ur English, I must say is really worse. :x

Someone explain what does "hey, then why didnt u locked the forum mean" ?? :?

expertno.1

Technomancer
hmm..mr. achako..do u wanna know my english ?????

then tell me the meaning of

Abodelimentryhestiformatrication

and

Micopalsmagallisapticum

hey dude i am jsut kiding

but one thing i tell u while i was typing this the electricity gone out and this a typo mistake and nothing else

and about english....haha got 95 in board..hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom