Forum Improvement Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
kalpik

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
All i can say is that once the spam deletion thing is fixed, please report any residual spam that you see..

OP
kalpik

kalpik

does that mean we have to report each and every SPAM, even its from same spammer?
Yes, but even harder is DELETING all that you people report. I've seriously HAD it deleting all that spam manually. Imma gonna take a break and wait until this is fixed. I do not have the time and patience to delete everything by hand :|

yippee

lost in my world
Yes, but even harder is DELETING all that you people report. I've seriously HAD it deleting all that spam manually. Imma gonna take a break and wait until this is fixed. I do not have the time and patience to delete everything by hand :|
thanks at least you are helping out this much i haven't heard or seen anything from any other mods or admins so far....

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
As the thread title says Forum Improvement Suggestions, I would like to suggest the mods to make a separate thread for newcomers to introduce themselves!!! Many newcomers are creating their own thread for this!! and also many technology forums has a thread dedicated on this!! Some even have a different subsection for this!! Therefore it would good step if mods make it!! :)

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
WTF! The Programming subforum has been trashed FULL with spam. :-x
Can't the mods just clean it? It takes just few clicks. :oops:

You know what I had to censor 90% of what I would have posted. But great, if I complain and fail to oblige by the rules, I will be banned, but the mods, if they don't do their job, you cannot even criticize them. :|
LAME!

OP
kalpik

kalpik

^^ Mods cannot do their job efficiently unless the forum is in proper working condition! The "delete posts as spam" functionality is still broken :(

red_devil

Back!
someone please get the auto merging of posts work again... it was annoying earlier when it worked but displayed a POSTED AGAIN message and now with it completely off, its even more annoying ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom