desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
proof that Indians are becoming more and more technical:

*img14.imageshack.us/img14/9292/loldhghyq.th.jpg

:)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^
Well thats better than we experience here....Server down....Timelimit between searches...sh1t.....plz close this thread as already said by a member...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^yes. I am really really happy at TE which is faster than this crap!!! :)

Please close this thread if you have no clue how to fix it!!!

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't know whether I'm confused or is this a bug:

I see Krazy Bluez has made a post in this thread: *img266.imageshack.us/img266/9679/34439766.th.jpg

But when I go to the thread, I don't see it: *img266.imageshack.us/img266/6151/60742103.th.jpg

I try to go to his post using the 'whoposted' thing: *img266.imageshack.us/img266/3043/64858157.th.jpg *img87.imageshack.us/img87/4959/68005913.th.jpg

Then I click on the link of his post and I go again to the thread: *img266.imageshack.us/img266/1849/82962441.th.jpg But I still don't see his post. err wtf?

Edit: Now the replies have crossed 30, and I can see Krazy Bluez's post on the 2nd page (after 30+ replies), but in my User CP, replies are 28 when Krazy Bluez posted.

Last edited:
^^^nope
digit is one of the leading tech magazine in india and it is now owned by 9.9 media which is also a leading media company in india how hard is it for you guys to get a better hosting and hire a person to look after the forum? i believe you guys are getting good profits now and why is this place is still run the old way?

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
There are too many damned spammers here who bump old threads posting their ads. This forum badly needs a spam blocking extension.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Previously we could see how many people are there in a subforum which was enclosed in brackets but what happened to it now??
And the forum jump is a must, try to bring it back atleast.

alexanderthegreat

Overlord v2.0
Whenever I try to post something using the quick reply box, I recieve the following message:-
This post is a duplicate of a post that you have posted in the last five minutes. You will be redirected to that thread.

It does get posted... but hey, we're not following the policy, "If it aint broke, don't fix it", are we?

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
So the forum was down again..........
After revival I found 2-3 SPAMS (which is only new thing I found)....
Anyone noticed anything else??

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
only tihng i am worried is that , with frequent downs and no admins bothering about the forum.. i am fearing whether the forum will be taken down..

if thats so.. i fear that very unique articles and works posted by many members here will be WASTED !!!!!!

this is place of tuts and help section and many other more..

i think the admin or whoever it is should atleast ask us some help .. like donation to run the server or something similar...

at present the forum is no where near to being online !!!!! let them put the forum online .. then we will discuss about IMOPROVING IT !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom