for sale Leadtek 6600gt agp 128mb & mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

satanlives

Journeyman
I have a Leadtek 6600gt agp 128mb baught frm us so no warranty running fine
comes with pandora tmrw original dvd
willing to sell it for 4500/- + shipping

ALso i hve a Msi K8n neo 2 platinum for sale its baught locally about a year old comes with 3 years warranty so 2 years warranty left with bill
It is as you knw the best AGP Motherboard around an awesome overclocker and all.. im willing to sell it for 3000/- + shipping
Let me knw if u hve anyother queries

OP
S

satanlives

Journeyman
@go gamers i tried to msg u ur inbox is full
@gary u can transfer the money to my hdfc account or if u knw someone in calcutta he can come and pick it up.
AT OTHERS THIS IS NOT A DAMN AUCTION
MY LAST PRICE IS 4500/- INCLUDING SHIPPING
MOBO 3000/- INCLUDING SHIPPING

OP
S

satanlives

Journeyman
cmon anyone intersted ??? last chance 4100/- including shipping
mobo going at 2k( i really need to get rid of it its just lying here.. and need money to buy new speakers)
SO ANYONE INTERESTED???

go_gamez

In the zone
see...no hardfeeling..but as u r are not giving..any warranty..also..and selling at4 k++ ..i think..ppl are not much intrested...and to tell u...i got a gainward 6600gt (the ultra/1960 xp golden sample edition with VIVO)..all shipped from delhi to mumbai..for 4000 bucks...and the best part..is ..i got 2 years 2 mnths..warranty .!!
so i think...u should not expect..selling u r 6600gt at this price..as there are many.selling 6600gt's on the forum... better..dont sell it..until u get u r desired..price..

mohit

The Hardware Labs
is the board still available ?? its socket 754 rite ? plz put the board on hold for me ...gimme a day.

thanks.

OP
S

satanlives

Journeyman
@mohit its s939.(its satanofgamers frm te :p)
@go_gamerz if ur not intersted in the card then stop spamming mods this guy i trying to ruin the sale for me.. just cause someone got a good deal dsent mean he goes and complains in other threads???

mohit

The Hardware Labs
hold it for me ...gimme 1 day ...can u give a link for this mobo ?

i cant find it on the msi website ... also u hv its bill + box + all accessories na ?

i am ready to buy it for 2100/- shipped ....gimme 1 day.

wise

Broken In
satanlives said:
mobo going at 2k( i really need to get rid of it its just lying here.. and need money to buy new speakers)
SO ANYONE INTERESTED???

I am interested in mobo.

Please see the mail.

vivek404

Broken In
satanlives said:
SO ANYONE INTERESTED???

hey, i am interested in purchasing the 6600GT AGP card. for 4.1k. do u still have it?

king007

In the zone
Guys the original post is 3 months old...

U guys are too optimistic to think that its not sold yet....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom