For capturing screenshots per hour and automatically upload to e-mail

Hi friends. Is there any freeware that automatically captures screenshots per hour and automatically uploads it to e-mail without the need for clicking. I need this to keep a check on the download progress when I'm in college attending my lectures.Thanks

Edit: I came across this *www.16software.com/icyscreen/ but it's not free.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
try this :
SnapShot Screen Capture: take screenshots and send with email or upload with FTP.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
@OP: Any keylogger can do that without the attention of the user. BTW, Is it for your own computer or for spying others' computer?

@OP: Any keylogger can do that without the attention of the user. BTW, Is it for your own computer or for spying others' computer?

theterminator

Wise Old Owl

:chinscratch: I find that point strong :)

anyways, yeah sure, any keylogger can do that .. Ardamax Keylogger is one , but be sure to prevent your antivirus from detecting any such software else it may automatically remove it ..

Shah

Cyborg Agent
:chinscratch: I find that point strong :)

anyways, yeah sure, any keylogger can do that .. Ardamax Keylogger is one , but be sure to prevent your antivirus from detecting any such software else it may automatically remove it ..

In that case just uninstall the antivirus.

OP
Harsh Pranami

Harsh Pranami

Padawan
For me only. :mrgreen:
Can you tell me how to do that with keylogger?? Please.

try this :
SnapShot Screen Capture: take screenshots and send with email or upload with FTP.

Thanks bro for your help. But this software requires the pressing of hotkeys to snap and upload the pic. I just want that it automatically snap the screenshot per hour and automatically upload it to email or ftp server.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
AHK is a good option if you want your program to do exactly as you wish..
Sometimes, ready made programs arent available for all kinds of purposes and that is where AHK comes in
Use it as a last resort tho, if you dont know programming

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
In that case just uninstall the antivirus.

Not necessary.

1. Disable Anti-Virus
2. Download Keylogger software & save on computer.
3. Install Keylogger
4. Go to Anti-Virus Settings-->>Program Exclusions-->>Add. Click the Add button to browse to the executable of Keylogger or installation folder as the case may be & add it. Now Antivirus will not scan the keylogger.
5. Enable Anti-Virus

The above steps were for Norton, however, same steps can be followed for other antiviruses.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Not necessary.

1. Disable Anti-Virus
2. Download Keylogger software & save on computer.
3. Install Keylogger
4. Go to Anti-Virus Settings-->>Program Exclusions-->>Add. Click the Add button to browse to the executable of Keylogger or installation folder as the case may be & add it. Now Antivirus will not scan the keylogger.
5. Enable Anti-Virus

The above steps were for Norton, however, same steps can be followed for other antiviruses.

Oh! I don't use any anti-virus. That's why I am unaware of such features.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Its recommended to use one. And if you're connecting to the Internet then it becomes all the more important. Why don't you use it?

I mostly use Ubuntu. So, I never felt the need for one. All the anti-virus programs i tried made my systems slower than a snail. That's why I don't use any anti-virus in win7 too.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I mostly use Ubuntu. So, I never felt the need for one. All the anti-virus programs i tried made my systems slower than a snail. That's why I don't use any anti-virus in win7 too.
agree with u on ubuntu. u can go for security essentials in win7... its good n doesnt slow my system

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
For me only. :mrgreen:
Can you tell me how to do that with keylogger?? Please.

Thanks bro for your help. But this software requires the pressing of hotkeys to snap and upload the pic. I just want that it automatically snap the screenshot per hour and automatically upload it to email or ftp server.

make your own program with AHK..
Its relatively simple if you understand basic OOP

Went over my head. :ashamed:

@ Nerevarine - you should have at-least provide Op with a link to that app instead of using jargon ;-)
*www.autohotkey.com/

Its recommended to use one. And if you're connecting to the Internet then it becomes all the more important. Why don't you use it?

recommended but if you can believe on your wits you don't need one ;-)

Top Bottom