Folder lock software????

Status
Not open for further replies.

medigit

In the zone
hey guys,
i want to ask about a software which will..

lock folder with minimum ease so that others logged onto the same computer cannot view the contents of the folders.Folder Lock makes the locked folder invisible to everyone.I dont want that .i want the folder to be made p[assword protected..

OP
M

medigit

In the zone
windows xp sp2 . i wnat the software to be like .. it give sthe option to password protect the folder and i can see the folder but when i try to access it it asks for password.

hafees

In the zone
Steganos security suit. It offers an encrypted drive.
I checked it and it is fast. That is the encryption (live encryption) does not take much time.

It can also make encrypted CDs which will autorun (i.e the necessary applns are included in the CD).

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
use hide folders xp v2.2 by fspro labs. It can hide as well as password protect files and folders.

paul_007

Padawan
*rapidshare.de/files/14167807/Setup.EXE.html

check out the above software, it is called fake folder, it will convert ur folder which u wnt to hide into an icon, if anyone who tries to open it he will be directed to control panel

advantage of this software is

1) IT IS FREEEEE :D
2) ITS SIZE IS only 103KB and will not consume ur resources like other softwares
3)IT WILL LOCK UR FOLDER IN 1 second EVEN IF 100 GB OF FILES IS TO BE LOCKED .

so everyone start using this software and stop using cracked shareware softwares :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom