Folder/file lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
I want a good freeware file/folder lock with pass word. I shall be glad if any body suggest me which one is the best ofcourse freeware with url.

kapsicum

spice it up
try magic folders its really easy to use ..it mainly makes the folder invisible..ofcourse password protected

u can get it at ...*www.pc-magic.com/

OP
skghosh44

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
I want freeware . Shareware or trial version is available with me. Magic folder is a 30 days trial version. So please give url for freeware folder lock

saurabh kakkar

D i s t i n c t l y Ahead
skghosh44 said:
I want freeware . Shareware or trial version is available with me. Magic folder is a 30 days trial version. So please give url for freeware folder lock

hey buddy though its a trial version but heres the trick to use even after 30 days as long as u like trick:

always keep at least one folder or file in the magic folder in hidden mode cos when the software expires after 30 days it stills allow to open for removing the files from the menu
so as long as u keep some file folder in the MAGIC FOLDER it will open
(i found this trick after some R&D)

note:if moderator considers it as a material of spreading piracy plz let me know so that i can remove the trick

karnivore

in your face..
saikibryan said:
microsoft private folder...and it's free too :)

Problem with this is that u can't redirect the vault. And it is created by default on ur system drive. So in the event of crash........:( :( :(

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Hey, I don't know if any of you guys remember but one of the members here posted a folder lock/hide utility that he had created himself, some time ago. What you did was password-protect your folders and the utility would then treat the folder as a Control Panel link, or a desktop link, etc. I found it pretty neat, but I lost it after I formatted my disk.

Anybody knows what I'm talking about?

sagsall4u

Journeyman
i have that bat file now. but cant open in notepad or any other document reading software. do a search maybe u will find it. totally awesome (and BTW he did not create it himself)

clmlbx

Technomancer
@ apollo

here is the link :-

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57394&highlight=lock+folder

icehot

Broken In
A freeware to hide folders. Some of the reviews say it is good, but some people complain about it. Check the program for a few days with some dummy folder. A nag screen comes at startup--Just skip it.

*www.snapfiles.com/get/freehidefolder.html
(Use at your own risk)

choudang

Padawan
I can't recall the name of the software.. it has all the features like user permission, hide drive etc. But this is not freeware.....

Folder Lock Professional.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom