Flipkart Posts Pictures Of Ubuntu Touch Devices......

HBK007

Journeyman
I was surfing the net and it turned out that Flipkart just posted a few pictures of Ubuntu Touch Devices in their Promotional Banner.
*i.imgur.com/UC0EtH9.png
As we can see all the two non-apple devices(except the laptop which is running the normal desktop version) seem to be running Ubuntu Touch OS....... I know this means nothing but (fingers crossed) could they be releasing some of the devices by start up manufacturers sometime although I don't think the production is starting anytime before late 2014.

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Probably just some image picked randomly by the advertisement composer considering that it is for iPads in specific.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
The title of the thread got me.. and I became excited too.

But sadly, it seems a mistake. Come on.. flipkart... hire better designers >_>

OP
H

HBK007

Journeyman
maybe an intentional mistake , or probably the designer got confused.

Probably just some image picked randomly by the advertisement composer considering that it is for iPads in specific.

Ya I know. The agency Flipkart uses for advertising is quite aweful actually. In the past too they have posted quite a lot of devices that weren't even supposed to be out and also items that even matched the product on offer.

The title of the thread got me.. and I became excited too.

But sadly, it seems a mistake. Come on.. flipkart... hire better designers >_>

checked this thread with very anticipation and in the end got :banghead:
Sorry but that's what happened to me too when I first saw the pictures and then read the title.
-------UPDATED--------
When I read thread title, I was ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

But now I'm (ಥ_ಥ)
Haha

Last edited:
Top Bottom