Flipkart launches "In-a-day Guarantee"

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
As the title states, Flipkart has just launched the ‘In-a-day Guarantee’ delivery option by which they promise to deliver in a single business day...
In-a-day Guarantee costs Rs 90 per item and is currently available only in Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Noida and Pune.

It's a good step by FK and will certainly help in ordering urgently needed products... :wink::-D:-D

Source: Flipkart.com: In-a-day Guarantee

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
will certainly help in ordering urgently needed products... :wink::-D:-D
Source: Flipkart.com: In-a-day Guarantee
Not really, if I need extra, i rather go pick up quickly from nearest medical store than buy in any online shop and wait for a whole day.. seriously !

$hadow

Geek in making
^^Good one
Coming back to the point yes it is a good start coz of Amazon they are doing the same for 99 I guess.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
What happens if a product is not delivered within the promised time?

If a product is not delivered within the promised time, the amount charged for shipping is refunded back to your Flipkart Wallet. You’ll see the expected delivery date at the time of placing the order.

For Cash-on-Delivery orders, the delivery charge will be collected as part of the order, but will be automatically refunded to your Wallet within 24 hours.

Our money-back guarantee has got you covered in case our courier partner is unable to initiate the In-a-Day Guarantee delivery within the promised date. We will refund your delivery charge within 24 hours. We will also remit twice that amount to your Wallet for future purchases on Flipkart. This amount is non-refundable.

The next-day shipment promise does not hold if our courier has attempted to deliver your order within the promised time but you are unable to receive it. Please ensure that you or someone on your behalf can receive the shipment.

We hope you understand that we cannot guarantee next-day delivery to commercial establishments on Saturdays and Sundays, as they might be closed.

wow...

gameranand

Living to Play
Hell only WD Retail Ship to my area. I can't even buy products from other sellers and they are taunting me with services like this. :|

OP
powerhoney

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Hell only WD Retail Ship to my area. I can't even buy products from other sellers and they are taunting me with services like this. :|

It's the same condition for me too... Actually am worse off as they don't ship products which are larger than tablets to my area!!!
So, no laptops!!! :facepalm:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Those points that you highlighted make me wanna love Flipkart once more again!!! :-D:mrgreen: Hope they extend the service to other cities too...

What ths point if they can simply refund the shipping amount and bail out easily ? Why refund to flipkart wallet ?

What happens if a product is not delivered within the promised time?

If a product is not delivered within the promised time, the amount charged for shipping is refunded back to your Flipkart Wallet. You’ll see the expected delivery date at the time of placing the order.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
^^ Same Here too man. I heard amazon is partnering with indian Post then it should make delivery faster for them too.

Top Bottom