Flipkart delivers fake speaker.

sumit05

In the zone
A Gurgaon-based software professional who ordered a speaker from Flipkart found the product delivered did not have a seal, bar code or price tag, and read 'Made in China'.

Flipkart delivers fake speaker, delists seller | Business Standard News

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
OMG! flipkart has to start checking it's seller, you can already see the consequences people are preferring to make it an Amazon Exclusive these days

$hadow

Geek in making
Fk is doing weird business. people check fk is there any new offer going on, now a days i am checking fk that how many products they have stopped shipping at my pin-code. Till today any think above 15k is not shipping in my city.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
till some time back, they stopped shipping items above 5000 to my place. i had a talk with cc regarding the same. later some started shipping but still there are some who don't deliver.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
I bought a DELL 14 Inspiron 5447 Laptop@ Rs.42,400/- from Flipkart during Diwali DELLSE offer,sold by WS Retail of Flipkart.
NO PROBLEM. NO ISSUES. GREAT PACKAGING.

Hrishi

Well blame it on competition. F-Kart had to give answer to the S-deal's Soap&Stone prank. :)

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Thanks man. Wait for Nexus 9 was killing me and then the cost as well and overall I can say that N7 is a well built tab when you compare it to 1st Gen tab.

Only the size of 7" is a con feelings for me only.Again friend my own pure subjective personal opinion.If there was a Nexus 8,then I would have a thought for owning one.

$hadow

Geek in making
Only the size of 7" is a con feelings for me only.Again friend my own pure subjective personal opinion.If there was a Nexus 8,then I would have a thought for owning one.

Well it has never been for me. See for me if I can place my tab in my jeans pocket or coat pocket I am good and that tab is perfect for me.

Top Bottom