Flip 3D effect for Windows XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
amitava82

amitava82

MMO Addict
rahul_becks23 said:
hey , all u dumb ppl , i aint talkin 'bout Flip 3D ... am talkin about the experience and coolness of it.............. RocketDock is just gr8 ....... and u all dumb ppl just dont get it .........

and u r the only intelligent person in this forum. Dude check out the topic title its "Flip 3D effect for Windows XP". i've found a program which lets u experience Flip 3D on Win XP. and u r talking about some Dock program which i believe is quite old to everybody (except u).

ok ok man , just stfu and end it ........... i just wanted to recommend one more program ... thats it ..... AND PLZ FORGIVE me FOR GOD's sake ........u ppl r just ....i dont know .........

hey this is great....thanks for sharing

but my windows are getting flipped only horizontally...<i mean only along the x axis> Is it made this way or there's some way to get them flipped vertically too???

OP
amitava82

amitava82

MMO Addict
@MysticDews. ya just press n hold right mouse button on the flipped window n move the mouse to the direction u want to place the window. press and hold both the mouse button n move the mouse up or down to zoom in or out.

@navjotjsingh.. ya its all about cosmetic n to me vista is nothing but a cosmetic upgrade.. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom