Flip 3D effect for Windows XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitava82

MMO Addict
Madotate is a Japanese window manipulation tool which has started to be developed since 1999, and perform function similar to Microsoft Task Gallery which has since stopped development but its ideas may have contributed to the development of Windows Flip 3D. Madotate a button to the standard set of buttons for minimizing, maximizing, and closing windows on the title bar of open windows. The new button, when click, will minimize and flip the window into a 3D desktop space, with its lower half receding into the distance. Other than that, Madotate also allows the flipped or flattened windows with its own title tab to be docked in 3D to the left, right, top, bottom of the screen like stacked transparent glass window panes and or arranged anywhere to your liking.

Madotate freeware works on Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows Me, Windows 2000 and Windowns XP, although translucent effect is not complete in operating system earlier than Windows 2000. The bad thing about Madotate is that it’s originally available in Japanese language only at original author Takayuki Shinohara’s site. However, a fully translated to English version has been done and available for download.

This program is not that great like Flip 3d For vista or Beryl for Linux. But you can have fun for sometime with this nice little (less than 1 MB) utility, also can impress your friends :cool: most of all it consumes very less memory (mine 6MB) .:)

*i173.photobucket.com/albums/w55/amitava82/madotate-flip-3d.jpg

For lazy people :D , here is the rapidshare link

Source

Last edited:
OP
amitava82

amitava82

MMO Addict
It was working.. i've uploaded to rapidshare n changed the image. ;-)

we are talking about Flip 3D effect for Windows XP, not Dock..

Last edited:

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
rahul_becks23 said:
just check the latest rocketdock and you'll know what am talkin 'bout noob
I dont think This Gives u the FLIP 3d effect in Win-xp:confused:

Edit :I saw the Rocketdock video in this link
and It looked almost like OBJECT DOCK/Y-Z Dock ;-) and has nothing to do with FLIP 3d Effect :(

hey , all u dumb ppl , i aint talkin 'bout Flip 3D ... am talkin about the experience and coolness of it.............. RocketDock is just gr8 ....... and u all dumb ppl just dont get it .........

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom