Flashget + Rapidshare Premium Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

aminsagar123

Journeyman
Hi Guys,

I use Flashget to download from rapidshare using my rapidshare premium account.

I use Flasgot Firefox extension to mass send the links to Flashget.

I have already entered login details for rapidshare.com and www.rapidshare.com in the SIte Manager.

Most of the files get downloaded correctly. But some times, some of the downloaded files are only 3kb. This happens randomly to some files. When i try to redownload the files from the Downloaded Files list in Flashget. They again get downloaded as 3kb file.

The only workaround then is to go to the files list page in Firefox and resend the links to Flashget via Flashgot firefox extension.

Do you have any solution to this problem ?

Many thanks.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Re: Flashget + Rapidshare Premi*m Problem

That 3kb file is a*t*ally a html page. Goto whereever yo* downloaded that file, open it with yo*r browser. If its an error message of some sort, most likely it is, post it.

OP
aminsagar123

aminsagar123

Journeyman
Re: Flashget + Rapidshare Premi*m Problem

whats in this file is the rapidshare file download page. the one yo* get when yo* are not logged into rapidshare, let yo* sele*t the premi*m or free *ser option.

the real q*estion is why flashget is *nable to login and get the file as premi*m *ser when i have already got the rapidshare login details entered in the site manager. it only happens with some file randomly.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
When the RS Cookies expire, the file does not get downloaded.Instead of that a 3 KB File is downloaded.

In order to avoid this problem,Login to RS Premium Account in
RS Website.
Under options, enable direct downloads.

In Flashget's Default Download Properties, enter your RS UN and PW.

I am also using Flashget with RS Premium account, works like charm.
Instead of using Flashgot, just copy and paste the links in Flashget by clicking New.

OP
aminsagar123

aminsagar123

Journeyman
@techtronic. thanks a lot for the solution.

i entered the login details in Default download properties, now all the files are being downloaded correctly. :D

poisonman

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
I have another problem with Rapidshare and Flashget. I'm a premium user of Rapidshare and I use FlashGet for downloading using Direct Download from Rapidshare.
The Problem is when a file reaches the end of it's downloading for example 95%, suddenly Flashget starts to give this error :
"Error occured! Socket Error=10060 Connection refused. Please read user manual for more information"

I don't know what the problem is and its really annoying!
Any suggestion?
Thanks in advance

poisonman

Right off the assembly line
I don't have any proxy to set!
FlashGet downloads until the end of the file then stops, I don't think it is related to proxy or network settings.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Use OpenDNS.
IMHO it is the best DNS Resolver today.

IPs - 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220

Update the results later

thetillian

The Revolutionary
Re: Rapidshare Login

som times the downloaded file size is in kb's because the file is not found in the rapidshare check that all links are alive before mass downloading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom