Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folx, i just reinstalled my XP and installed flashget 1.65 and flashget 30-split hack. now, whatever i download, flashget shuts down automatically 5 seconds after the download has started, whatever i try to download. it was working for me previously. what could be the problem?

PS: there is no possibility of a spyware bcuz i just formatted my entire hard disk and installed xp.

saROMan

QA Juggler
by hack u mean ... Patch or regisrty edit ??? .if u have used a patch then may b some thing has gone wrong w it...try reinstalling..Flashget..and see if it works or not....

also u can get a spyware with in seconds...after connecting to net...so u cant assume that freshly formatted machine wonn get infected...

though it may not b the reason for ur FG prob..but always use spyware tools like adaware/spybot etc to b on the safer side....

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
I never got that problem.. been using it from a month.

Somethin else might b wrong.. like other sw installed.. or bugged flashgets itself. Did u try uninstalling FlashGet...FGHack.. and reinstalling only FG..

I'm sure nuthin's wrong with the hack...'cause i'm using it fine... & full fledgedly.

This hack just changes the limit... nuthin else....

Deep

Version 2.0
I do not think it has got to do with registry changes u did, because I have also edited the registry and made it to 30...

what i suspect is, you are using ad version of flashget which shows banners on top and sometimes it causes the problem...

so its better to use shareware version...

the solution to this problem, as mentioned by flashget people is to delete cd_clint.dll under windows system directory let flashget work at shareware mode.

check this - *www.amazesoft.com/faq.htm#b34

I hope this helps you.
Deep

shyam911

Journeyman
I installed flashget but i did not use any hacks/patches and i had the same problem. Download starts......5 seconds.........flashget exists.
Anyways an uninstall and subsequent reinstall fixed my problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom