A

amit.tiger12

Itna sannata kyon hai bhai???

Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using Tapatalk

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Flash S02E12 Ummm...a bit let down which was compensated by the cliffhanger. Looking for next episode.

Arrow S04E12 After really good 11 episode it seemed looking for plotlines.

Last edited:
A

amit.tiger12

I saw legends of tomorrow episode 04 today in morning, (early access in Canada)
I think they are recruiting more members.
Messed up timeline

A

amit.tiger12

Is Felicity getting super suit on arrow?
Is Felicity Getting a Super Suit on Arrow? + DC & Hanna-Barbera Team Up - YouTube

A

amit.tiger12

Top ten flash stories
Top 10 Flash Stories You've Never Read - YouTube

Flash

Lost in speed
Is Felicity getting super suit on arrow?
Is Felicity Getting a Super Suit on Arrow? + DC & Hanna-Barbera Team Up - YouTube

Maybe an exoskeleton suit, designed for challenged people. It's sad that no one from Central city came to visit Felicity when she was in hospital.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Watch Emergency Awesome's video then.

I don't claim to understand it completely.. but it's mostly clear to me.

The Reverse flash you saw, was the reverse flash of past. He will NOW goto more back and kill her mother. Barry knew it even though he had to let it go for Cisco.
If you think Eddy's sacrifice in the first season should have removed Reverse Flash's existence then you are right, except due to speed force, his original self, the one which is at other side of it, was saved. Hence his return.

Yea, it's a bit confusing.

Let me help you...
These are the actions of the Reverse Flash who is no more.. Since he time traveled many times , we are seeing it now (Even though he is no more, the consequences which were created due to his actions are still in effect, so erasing from existence has not happened yet...

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
Just watched Flash(S2E13)
OMG!! OMG!! this is the best flash episode so far.. We get to see more of Earth 2.. And lot of comic references.. That cliffhanger at the end though..

Sent from my C5502 using Tapatalk

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Just watched Flash(S2E13)
OMG!! OMG!! this is the best flash episode so far.. We get to see more of Earth 2.. And lot of comic references.. That cliffhanger at the end though..

Sent from my C5502 using Tapatalk
Good thing it's kinda a two part episode

A

amit.tiger12

It's escape from earth-2

The Flash | Escape From Earth-2 Trailer | The CW - YouTube

A

amit.tiger12

Oliver's son William in danger,
May be there is another crossover flash and arrow

A

amit.tiger12

Zoom is coming

The Flash | Zoom's Coming Extended Trailer | The CW - YouTube

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Arrow S04E13 was one of the most twists-filled episode.

But the way Oliver defeating Malcom was not at all justified. It's not like that he can't, but till now he struggled even to match him, let alone defeat. And this time, he defeated him like a piece of cake. At least some competition should have been there.

A

amit.tiger12

Arrow S04E13 was one of the most twists-filled episode.

But the way Oliver defeating Malcom was not at all justified. It's not like that he can't, but till now he struggled even to match him, let alone defeat. And this time, he defeated him like a piece of cake. At least some competition should have been there.
At least what we saw in trailer mid season finale, fighting and all, should be there, but besides that something great happening on 23,24,25 , week for new characters

A

amit.tiger12

I guess, Zoom is Earth-2 version of Eddie. Seems he's the only person whose doppleganger is not seen till now.
Yep it can be.
3 possibilities so far..
Henry Allen, Wally West, now Eddie Thawne

Top Bottom