OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I never thought, there will be a Flash episode, until i saw your comment. :)

BTW, i thought it's rushed too. But, we can't expect too much story in a 45-minute episode especially on a cross-over.

-Patty shooting Earth-2 wells is a dumb move. Wonder what will Barry do once he hear this news.
Nothing. Just because Barry have become mature enough not to let the previous Harrison Wells experience stopping him to work with new Harrison Wells, it doesn't mean that he's still not pissed from him. He still have grudge with the "Harrison Wells" (be it from past or present). So he could easily let go Patty shooting Earth 2 Harrison, on the pretext of her not being aware of who he actually was.

-Identities of Arrow is revealed to Kendra just like that on an elevator? Oliver is very grumpy when it comes to revealing his identity to Outsiders.
I probably missed that part. But even so, now it seems with every episode, identity is revealed to someone new. Its like he doesn't really care about that now. Like, "Ef that.. let everyone know". :D

-What will happen to Cisco-Kendra's budding love after Carter Hall's secret?
You haven't watched the Emergency Awesome video on this. I agree with his views. And the answer is "nothing". Cisco-Kindra budding love was just a plot device to being Kindra to him (and extending her to LoT). But just like Barry and Patty relationship is like a soft side of him as Barry as opposed to superhero side (as Flash), Cisco's relationship with Kindra would only be that - a soft side of him with her. Nothing Cisco can do about the 'her being trapped in reincarnation destiny" thing.

-Since Jay is not in S.T.A.R. labs what exactly he does in Central city?
He did in previous (or before) episode, that he would like to give a time out to think what he want to does. I am pretty sure that "what he does" would be the role in LoT, but until then I guess he's went to some place where he can get himself better trained, like *wait for it* the Oliver's Island!!!

-There's King Shark out there in Central City, and no one cared about him even after 2 episodes?
You mean Shark man? Well, didn't Earth 2 Harrison captured him? Well, if not, I guess it was another plot device just to introduce Earth 2 Harrison Wells.

-Since Vandal saying he hasn't seen anyone with these type of powers, we may very well think that, there are no superheroes in DC-verse as of now other than Arrow/Flash.
OR, that Vandal haven't encountered any of them... yet?

-How does Merlyn knows Arrow's new hideout?
:chinscratch:
No need to chin scratch. Cause he's Ra's al Ghul? Demon's Head, Heir of the Demon. the leader of the League of Assassins??

Dude.. you are thinking too much. But even so I would like to reply.
Replies in Blue.

Flash

Lost in speed
I never thought, there will be a Flash episode, until i saw your comment. :smile:

BTW, i thought it's rushed too. But, we can't expect too much story in a 45-minute episode especially on a cross-over.

-Patty shooting Earth-2 wells is a dumb move. Wonder what will Barry do once he hear this news.
Nothing. Just because Barry have become mature enough not to let the previous Harrison Wells experience stopping him to work with new Harrison Wells, it doesn't mean that he's still not pissed from him. He still have grudge with the "Harrison Wells" (be it from past or present). So he could easily let go Patty shooting Earth 2 Harrison, on the pretext of her not being aware of who he actually was.
At the least, he will be mad. Because Barry trusts "Harry" more than Jay.

-Identities of Arrow is revealed to Kendra just like that on an elevator? Oliver is very grumpy when it comes to revealing his identity to Outsiders.
I probably missed that part. But even so, now it seems with every episode, identity is revealed to someone new. Its like he doesn't really care about that now. Like, "Ef that.. let everyone know".:grin:
He's "Green and Happy Arrow" now. :mrgreen:

-What will happen to Cisco-Kendra's budding love after Carter Hall's secret?
You haven't watched the Emergency Awesome video on this. I agree with his views. And the answer is "nothing". Cisco-Kindra budding love was just a plot device to being Kindra to him (and extending her to LoT). But just like Barry and Patty relationship is like a soft side of him as Barry as opposed to superhero side (as Flash), Cisco's relationship with Kindra would only be that - a soft side of him with her. Nothing Cisco can do about the 'her being trapped in reincarnation destiny" thing.
Ya. I know. It's just like "Barry-Smoak" relationship.

-Since Jay is not in S.T.A.R. labs what exactly he does in Central city?
He did in previous (or before) episode, that he would like to give a time out to think what he want to does. I am pretty sure that "what he does" would be the role in LoT, but until then I guess he's went to some place where he can get himself better trained, like *wait for it* the Oliver's Island!!!
Maybe he spends his time eating in "Big Belly Burger" :mrgreen:

-There's King Shark out there in Central City, and no one cared about him even after 2 episodes?
You mean Shark man? Well, didn't Earth 2 Harrison captured him? Well, if not, I guess it was another plot device just to introduce Earth 2 Harrison Wells.
He's not captured, just shot. If he was captured, we would've seen him in the "Metahumans" prison inside S.T.A.R. labs. I guess, they are saving Shark for a "bigger" role.

-Since Vandal saying he hasn't seen anyone with these type of powers, we may very well think that, there are no superheroes in DC-verse as of now other than Arrow/Flash.
OR, that Vandal haven't encountered any of them... yet?
Ya. YET.

-How does Merlyn knows Arrow's new hideout?
:chinscratch:
No need to chin scratch. Cause he's Ra's al Ghul? Demon's Head, Heir of the Demon. the leader of the League of Assassins??
and i thought S.T.A.R. labs security is worst. :lol:

Dude.. you are thinking too much. But even so I would like to reply.
Replies in Blue.
That's what Fanboys do.. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, they rushed everything to fit in 1 episode but that messed up big time. I believe they could have shown few elements in further episodes.
Arrow S04E08 is a crossover episode too, and am yet to watch. Maybe, it will throw some light there.

D

Deleted member 118788

That's what Fanboys do.. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Arrow S04E08 is a crossover episode too, and am yet to watch. Maybe, it will throw some light there.

Just finished downloading it. I will watch it in the afternoon.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
So I watched the second episode of the crossover and it was better than the first one

And
Time Travel!!!! :D :D

D

Deleted member 118788

:hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit::hissyfit:

I read spoiler...

But.. seriously? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Yes, it is and there is another thing which is interesting (shown in the last few seconds). This episode is one of the best episode. Check it out.

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Interesting Read

After the Crossover, What's Next for Arrow, The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow - IGN

Flash

Lost in speed
So this is why I think
Merlyn took ashes of Vandal Savage in Arrow S04E08.
Since Lazarus Pit is destroyed, there will be no more immortality to Ra's Al Ghul. So, the only chance to immortality may lies with Vandal Savage. If he can resurrect him somehow, Savage may owe him the favor.

D

Deleted member 118788

So this is why I think
Merlyn took ashes of Vandal Savage in Arrow S04E08.
Since Lazarus Pit is destroyed, there will be no more immortality to Ra's Al Ghul. So, the only chance to immortality may lies with Vandal Savage. If he can resurrect him somehow, Savage may owe him the favor.

Possibly. This also opens the possibility of making Merlyn a villain again for the next season.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I don't really get this person, Merlyn. Such stupid person. :crazy:

Anyway, what an episode of the part 2 of Flarrow.

The scene when the Central City is being destroyed... and Barry was running from it... Epic!
Gives me ghoosebumps.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ That is one of the funiest thing on show.
Just like anybody can waltz in STAR labs. So far Arrow Cave is the most secure place. With the only exception that Merilyn only breach the perimeter there.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
yeah.. 2nd Episode was awesome.. This episode kinda gives precursor to the LOT story. So,
since barry did the *time travel*, its apparent he got his speed back, also does that mean he don't need to use Velocity 6 right?
Also did anyone notice how in the flash crossover episode, an arrow gets pierced into the flash logo and in the arrow crossover episode, lightning bolt emerges from the arrow logo. Its cool to see they give importance to these minute details, its what sets them apart!!

D

Deleted member 118788

yeah.. 2nd Episode was awesome.. This episode kinda gives precursor to the LOT story. So,
since barry did the *time travel*, its apparent he got his speed back, also does that mean he don't need to use Velocity 6 right?
Also did anyone notice how in the flash crossover episode, an arrow gets pierced into the flash logo and in the arrow crossover episode, lightning bolt emerges from the arrow logo. Its cool to see they give importance to these minute details, its what sets them apart!!

He had already regain his speed before. Velocity 6 was developed by Wells to increase Barry's speed to make him much more faster in order to beat Zoom

Yeah, loved that.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
There are whole lot of such minute details which makes not just these shows, but most of American shows apart from the rest.
If you notice, the prologue keeps changing with the story. The dialogue, "it's your city" also is used interchangeably in Flash and then Arrow. And don't even get me start on easter eggs. There are so many references. And I love the t-shirts which Cisco wear. Like in the last one, which features the milky way with a marker on Earth.

*i0.wp.com/www.eatyourcomics.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/IMG_3242.jpg

Flash

Lost in speed
Also
Flash S02E08 - Legends of Today
Arrow S04E08 - Legends of Yesterday

and the upcoming "Legends of Tomorrow".

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I knew the name of episode for Arrow but didnt for Flash.
That's something too!

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
I love both the shows. But this new season seems way too rushed. It seems the producers are using these two shows to set premise for LOT and have forgotten the actual storyline for the shows. And as someone posted couple of pages earlier, please bring Constantine to team arrow instead of that drama queen.

Only two characters from the TV series world have managed to piss me off till now Monica Geller and Laurel Lance!!!!

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
What's up with Jay?? I don't think he lost his powers on Earth 1.
In the last Episode, Wells injected him with Velocity 6, which supposedly brought his speed back for short time. But if you see at the end of the episode, the actual Velocity 6 is greenish color and the one which Jay injected is different one. So Jay is Faking that he isn't having his speed but in reality he does..So mysterious !!

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
BTW in last episode of arrow there is one thing i can't get my head around

When the flash time travels to past, where did the past Flash go?

Top Bottom