ZTR

Cyborg Agent
BTW in last episode of arrow there is one thing i can't get my head around

When the flash time travels to past, where did the past Flash go?
Same thing happens when he travels back in time in first season

Must be some time travel thing

Flash

Lost in speed
Earth 2 Spoiler and pic

SPOILERS: Earth 2's Caitlin Snow Revealed in THE FLASH Set Pics
*i.imgur.com/ns1d97N.png

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Damn she...
I went to Kanatal (a place in Uttrakhand) last week. Frost almost killed me. It was negative 4 degrees celcius. But it didnt. I think I am ready enough to face Killer Frost.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
[MENTION=142062]Flash[/MENTION] please post leaked/spoiler images inside spoiler tag

Flash

Lost in speed
^ Got it [MENTION=2132]RCuber[/MENTION].
Live-Action Vixen Confirmed On Arrow ! - moviepilot.com

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Killer Frost and Reverse Flash Returns
Also earth 2 Barry
[YouTube]Ik8J-2VuUyQ[/YouTube]
And Arrow
[YouTube]RNPzQl2WOq8[/YouTube]

A

amit.tiger12

Hey can anyone tell me that batman vs superman movie will have other dc characters like flash?
Because someone on net posted from trailer, (tv news) "blur stops bank robbery.." etc

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Yup, DC plans to gel all the shows together for the justice League movie. Flash, arrow, gotham (maybe) and the batman vs superman universe

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Hey can anyone tell me that batman vs superman movie will have other dc characters like flash?
Because someone on net posted from trailer, (tv news) "blur stops bank robbery.." etc
Justice league will have flash and other characters

But they will be different than those in the TV shows as the universes are different unlike marvel where all shows and movies are in one universe

A

amit.tiger12

Now I know what "timeline" is..
Still I did not get the different earths thing correctly..

Flash

Lost in speed
Now I know what "timeline" is..
Still I did not get the different earths thing correctly..
Whatever happened on Season 1 is in Earth-1. Because of singularity created in the end of Season 1, space time continuum got disrupted which created a tunnel through time connecting to another Earth, which is Earth-2. Zoom/Jay/Harry are all from Earth-2.

OP
Vyom

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Watch Emergency Awesome's video then.

I don't claim to understand it completely.. but it's mostly clear to me.

The Reverse flash you saw, was the reverse flash of past. He will NOW goto more back and kill her mother. Barry knew it even though he had to let it go for Cisco.
If you think Eddy's sacrifice in the first season should have removed Reverse Flash's existence then you are right, except due to speed force, his original self, the one which is at other side of it, was saved. Hence his return.

Yea, it's a bit confusing.

A

amit.tiger12

The last episode got me a bit confused..Reverse flash again ??

like we are all in same timeline...
whatever happens to us will only remain in this timeline, and will change our "future"...
future reverse flash was killed from his timeline not from our timeline.. :-D

- - - Updated - - -

S2E11 was the best in this whole season.

The "time remnant" part was a bit confusing but the episode was real good.

yep it was real cool

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever happened on Season 1 is in Earth-1. Because of singularity created in the end of Season 1, space time continuum got disrupted which created a tunnel through time connecting to another Earth, which is Earth-2. Zoom/Jay/Harry are all from Earth-2.

getting hands on emergency awesome - multiverse episode.. btw thanks

Top Bottom