Firewall Leak Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbohaj

Broken In
Please tell that which is the 100% Hack Proof Firewall. Which secure the system from Invading point of view.

mad_max

Journeyman
Outpost Firewall Pro 2009 with KIS 7

Leaktest-------PASSED
Tooleaky-------PASSED
Firehole--------PASSED
Yalta---------- Inconclusive*
PCAudit--------PASSED
AWFT----------10/10
Thermite-------PASSED
PCAudit2-------PASSED
WallBreaker-----PASSED**
Ghost----------PASSED
DNStest--------PASSED
Surfer----------PASSED
Jumper---------PASSED
PCflank --------PASSED
CPIL (Comodo)--PASSED

*Error message "Unable to load Yalta.vxd",and when tested ignoring that it says success but firewall says localhost loopback on port 5555 blocked.

**system froze for like 30 secs on the third test and then KIS7 detected the browser launch[outpost failed or KIS got to it before OP].and then the app went retarded on the 4th test by setting the scheduled task at 5.32 when its 6.02 lol,windows time settings? anyways no 4th test till tomorrow lol

p.s:someone should do tests with Comodo and Online Armor:)

oval_man

Journeyman
Oh my god!

This site is down, showing:

" Welcome,

*www.firewallleaktester.com will not be available for a few months from now primarily due to the money it costs me each month (more than 40Euro).

Also, one of the first purposes of firewallleaktester was to make people aware that software firewalls could be bypassed by many ways, point well taken nowadays by both the end users and the vendors themselves. Current security suites are more secure than before, and are able to detect and block the stealthiest malware out there.

I am keeping the domain name though, as firewallleaktester may come back later, probably about security globally and not just about software firewalls.

Time will tell.

Best Regards,
Guillaume Kaddouch."

Any other similar way to check firewall?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom