Firefox problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile

In the zone
Hi, Everyone:)

I have store the Bookmarks in firefox ,whenever i start my pc the bookmarks are missing .I tried a lot of time storing Bookmarks but its no use it will not be there again if i start my pc next time.I have installed all the version of Firefox but in vain.No result.Can anyone tel me why its happening.Why are my Bookmarks not saved when i switch on my pc next time?

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
u cud try saving the bookmarks in an external file before closing...n load it again nxt time..but thats a lotta work...
maybe the folder in which the favourites are stored has been made read-only some how...chk it out...find the folder n c if it is or not...

tried uninstalling n installing??(make sure u delete the firefox folder after uninstalling before installing again)

OP
smile

smile

In the zone
Hm.......Try deleting the profile?But how to delete and create a new profile? Can anyone please help me?:)

frederick_benny_digit

]-[ E l l F R 4 G G 3 R
i think firefox will autoimatically create a new profile whn u start it incase no profile exists..so u dont have to worry bout it...just delete the old profile n start frefox ( do save ur bookmarks this time before doing so)

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
@ Smile, if you need to use a bookmarking add-on for firefox, then Foxmarks would be better idea than anything else.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
has any1 here tried google chrome ????
heard both praises n curses of it...wat do u guys think ??

I've said this many times on this forum :-D
Chrome is great with the good features of all browsers. The interface is clean and simple, looks great. BUT, no add ons, security holes, bugs, blah blah blah....

OP
smile

smile

In the zone
@Nightmare: No Bro my problem is still there :mad:.But thanks you guys for helping me....but still not able to save my bookmarks.:(

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
bro first u uninstall FF then (show all hidden file and folder) C:\Documents and Settings\NIGHMARE\Local Settings\Application Data\Mozilla

Delete the mozilla folder.install fresh mozilla and install start Aid add-on then u can save ur bookmarks online.Do this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom