Firefox does not open pages in Windows 2003 EE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECE0105

In the zone
Hi Guys,

Just installed Windows Server 2003 to test on my machine. When I connect to Internet, I see that Firefox does not detect the connections.

I am able to open pages only in IE (N it Sux) I have also found that none of the other software or applications other than MS, can detect network settings.

I login as the admin and Examples are AVG cannot find Connection to update, Neither does FF nor Realplayer... N a whole bunch of software.

I belive there needs to be a security setting that needs to be changed, but I am not sure which.

Please help......

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
The software application is dependent on each OS:confused:
If you try to install applications downloaded for XP,it will definitely not work in Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition:x
Try to download the respective software package for Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition and then post about whats the result:)

OP
ECE0105

ECE0105

In the zone
But Don't you think Firefox has the same installation file for all OS????

If I am wrong, could you please provide me the link for downloading it for win03

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
well it works in my case with Windows Server 2003 R2 SP1 EE

may be u need to check the connection setting of FirerFOx to make sure its not configureto access any proxy .... to access the config option u may take help from bellow pages...

*uniqueinternetservices.com/configure-proxy-for-firefox.html
*www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/options

hope u dont have any firewall installed or any firewall policy of the server is running... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom