Firefox Crash !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
i just started using firefox for visiting just microsoft sites . after opening around 10 tabbed pages , i pressed the ctrl+shift+tab key to go to previous page .but firefox just hanged . isnt that the gesture for changing to previous page ??? why does it crash firefox . anything to do with microsoft site ? anyway i can continue firefox from where i left prior to the crash , like in opera ??

another error i get while visiting this forum is
--------
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database
--------

whats causing it ?

another prob : in opera i use my own default colors for page viewing . black background with yellow text . and use my style/fonts/colors option from page style , yet some text are not converted to my color settings . eg.

*www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/keyboard

in this link none of the "ctrl" "shift" "alt" etc are changed to my color . it stays black . what do i change to get all pages to have my color settings .

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
keep it cool....... don't open 10-10 tabs in one window....

nothing to with ms site... they just support OU & WU over "third party" browser...

unfortunatly u can't start from where u left in firefox...

OP
K

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
i used 20 in my old system and have 30 open in opera at a time and dont have probs moving between windows in opera .

is it koz it isnt the final version of firefox ?? version 1 is out , will try that out .

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
Well unfortunately, such a thing happenes once in a bluemoon with most of the browsers... sometime the site's scripting combined with low system resources make it happen.... sometimes it else.... nothing to worry about i think!

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Btw .. phpBB Critical error you get when the database is being updated or is in executive lock mode ..

Status
Not open for further replies.