Firefox Crash !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
i just started using firefox for visiting just microsoft sites . after opening around 10 tabbed pages , i pressed the ctrl+shift+tab key to go to previous page .but firefox just hanged . isnt that the gesture for changing to previous page ??? why does it crash firefox . anything to do with microsoft site ? anyway i can continue firefox from where i left prior to the crash , like in opera ??

another error i get while visiting this forum is
--------
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database
--------

whats causing it ?

another prob : in opera i use my own default colors for page viewing . black background with yellow text . and use my style/fonts/colors option from page style , yet some text are not converted to my color settings . eg.

*www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/keyboard

in this link none of the "ctrl" "shift" "alt" etc are changed to my color . it stays black . what do i change to get all pages to have my color settings .

ShekharPalash

Web Entrepreneur
keep it cool....... don't open 10-10 tabs in one window....

nothing to with ms site... they just support OU & WU over "third party" browser...

unfortunatly u can't start from where u left in firefox...

OP
K

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
i used 20 in my old system and have 30 open in opera at a time and dont have probs moving between windows in opera .

is it koz it isnt the final version of firefox ?? version 1 is out , will try that out .

GNUrag

FooBar Guy
Well unfortunately, such a thing happenes once in a bluemoon with most of the browsers... sometime the site's scripting combined with low system resources make it happen.... sometimes it else.... nothing to worry about i think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom