Firefox 3.6 Released softpedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

paroh

Padawan
Firefox 3.6 Released as mentioned on softpedia and available for download.

Code:
*www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/Browsers/Mozilla-Firefox-Final.shtml

But on the main site the firefox build is still 3.5.7

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
here are some chages/additions :p

Personas: Personalize the look of your Firefox by selecting new themes called Personas in a single click and without a restart

Plugin Updater: To keep you safe from potential security vulnerabilities, Firefox will now detect out of date plugins

Stability improvements: Firefox 3.6 significantly decreased crashes caused by third party software – all without sacrificing our extensibility in any way

Form Complete: When filling out an online form, Firefox suggests information for fields based on your common answers in similar field

Performance: Improved JavaScript performance, overall browser responsiveness, and startup time

Open Video and Audio: With the world’s best implementation of HTML 5 audio and video support, now video can be displayed full screen and supports poster frames

and now it's officially available and is around 7.7 MB :p

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
dling the latest update :) although ff is my second browser only for opening sm really heavy sites.opera pwns ff usually for me.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
It doesn't support a hell lot of add-ons (including NeatDigit :evil: )...

And, skin support.......ummmm, do I like grafix behind the icons???

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
NeatDigit is updated to support 3.6 now.
Thanx, I just updated it...

But, it seems, now new updates are being installed without user intervention...if I want to opt? Do I want to opt???
Hmmmm....

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Guys, check out yashrajfilms has its own persona for FF...LINK
Good going YRF...new and trendy (techy) way of advertising...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom