Find the name of the Game??

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
My turn:
1. Played around early 2000s
2. You play as a cop operating a Mech taking down the mafia.
3. Mech was a bi-pedal, with ability to change into a hovercraft.
4. View was isometric top-down
5. Graphics were good for that time
6. You could play in vs mode as well with another player in split view, taking down their base
7. Weapons - guns, rockets, mortars, lasers
8. Played it as a demo from a tech magazine CD (Chip i think or maybe Digit, don't remember)

....and yeah, +1 for sticky

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I don't have any name to find...but I suggest all guys to play BOD (Blade of Darkness)
this game I used to play in my 1st P4,128 MB Ram machine (it was released in 2001)

its an RPG with 4 classes of characters (Barbarian,Knight,Dwarf & a Female character)
good story & graphics is also good (way back of 2001)
hack & slash,lots of blood (better blood effect than POP),
lots of combos,weapons etc

i have played it with many MODS of it

It's developed by Codemasters

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
My turn:
1. Played around early 2000s
2. You play as a cop operating a Mech taking down the mafia.
3. Mech was a bi-pedal, with ability to change into a hovercraft.
4. View was isometric top-down
5. Graphics were good for that time
6. You could play in vs mode as well with another player in split view, taking down their base
7. Weapons - guns, rockets, mortars, lasers
8. Played it as a demo from a tech magazine CD (Chip i think or maybe Digit, don't remember)

....and yeah, +1 for sticky

Future Cop LAPD?

Gameplay for reference :

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly, that's all I remember. :<

The graphics were blocky, it was that old.

So DOS platform? Was it 3D?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
The vs mode was so incredibly fun, it felt JUST like a moba, with minion tanks going to base, turrets in base.. OMFG now that i think of it, it had EVERYTHING modern MOBA has, turrets to stop minion tanks, destroying inhibitors, taking new bases to spawn super tanks, defensive air fortresses
it came BEFORE warcraft 3

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
its my turn plz help me too:

the game was about fighting in cars, each cars were euipped with waepons and the was this arena in which we can drive the vehicle the aim was to destroy each opponent car and every other car was unique game is before 2004.............

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot

the game was about fighting in cars, each cars were euipped with waepons and the was this arena in which we can drive the vehicle the aim was to destroy each opponent car and every other car was unique game is before 2004.............

oh my god, I played it. All i could remmeber is GTA SA car fighting

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin

was it toy cars? then Re-Volt
if it was real cars then Carmageddon?

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
was it toy cars? then Re-Volt
if it was real cars then Carmageddon?

not real cars .....i t was like one car 1 truck 1 jeep 1 suv 1 bike like that all with diff weapons as u see in death race...........

- - - Updated - - -

and ya no race events..........

- - - Updated - - -

Or, maybe Blur??? Twisted metal??? Crash day???

ya it was like twisted metal only........but i played it in pc how is it wikipage says only ps..............

- - - Updated - - -

i also remember clown car........

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
not real cars .....i t was like one car 1 truck 1 jeep 1 suv 1 bike like that all with diff weapons as u see in death race...........

- - - Updated - - -

and ya no race events..........

- - - Updated - - -

ya it was like twisted metal only........but i played it in pc how is it wikipage says only ps..............

- - - Updated - - -

i also remember clown car........
No thanks!!! :-(
No appreciation... :p

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
The vs mode was so incredibly fun, it felt JUST like a moba, with minion tanks going to base, turrets in base.. OMFG now that i think of it, it had EVERYTHING modern MOBA has, turrets to stop minion tanks, destroying inhibitors, taking new bases to spawn super tanks, defensive air fortresses
it came BEFORE warcraft 3

Yeahh...even i'm realizing that now. lol
Found a torrent for it...downloading now. BTW AirMech on steam looks similar

dixit8611

Journeyman
Forgot the name of a game

Hello everyone, Once i played a fps shooter in which the player had strange power in his hands with which he can make older things new again and vice versa.I used to kill enemies with this power.As far as i remember the game was set in a lab which was inside sea. I totally forgot its name. Can anyone tell me which game was that ?

Top Bottom